得
Pinyin:dédeděiHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 得
Radical:彳
Trazos:11
HSK Nivel:4
Cómo escribir el carácter 得
得
丿
丿
丨
丨
𠃍
一
一
一
一
亅
丶
Palabras compuestas con 得
得一百分
score 100 points
得腮腺炎
come down with the mumps
得痔疮
have piles
得头奖
get the first prize
得满分
get full marks
谈心得
talk about one's understanding
得急病
contract an acute disease
模仿得惟妙惟肖
mimic perfectly
指甲剪得太苦
trim one's nails too short
讲解得透辟
explain thoroughly
高兴得发抖
quiver with pleasure
肥瘦得中
be of appropriate weight
长短得中
be of moderate length
得50分
score 50 points
吓得直喘
gasp in horror
惊愕得发呆
be paralysed with amazement
荒唐得可笑
absurdly ridiculous
打扮得扎眼
be loudly dressed
吃得香
enjoy the food
恶心得不得了
be overcome by nausea
Oraciones de ejemplo con 得
我头疼得厉害,搞得我很难去……
Oh, I have a throbbing headache. It's making it hard to…
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
我们得走了。你还得参加教会的聚会。对。
We'd really better get going. Oh right, you've got a church group meeting tonight. Right.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
他长得挺帅的。
You know, he's really, he's kinda cute.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你会得肺炎。
Phoebe, you'll catch pneumonia.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
课上得怎样?
Hello. Hey. Hey. How'd the lecture go?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
您会做次席的。要跳得远,得退一步。
You'll be in a very junior seat. Il faut reculer pour mieux sauter.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
我想我得走了。
Well, I guess I'd better go.
出自:《阿凡达》|《Avatar》
那个严肃得要命。
Those are dead serious.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
噢,好吧,你说得真好,卢卡斯,但是我表现得越多,她跑得越快。
Oh, well, that's very nice of you, Lucas, but the more me I was, the faster she ran away.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
小心,你得去医院,好吗?我真的得去了。
Rech. Easy. Easy. You have to go to the hospital, okay? Okay. I do. Okay. I really do.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
看起来如此真实,我觉得自己要想过得好就得尽可能远离他。
This looks so real. You know, I think it's gonna be really good for me to get as far away from him as possible.
出自:《源代码》|《Source Code》
你得说得更具体一点, Cooper先生。就现在是引力异常。
You're going to have to be specific, Mr. Cooper, right now. It was gravity.
出自:《星际穿越》|《Interstellar》
你必须得敬畏大海。
You have to respect the sea.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我们得谈一谈这件事。
I don't know. We really have to talk this through.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
我得去加点热水。
I'm gonna just go get this warmed up. Okay.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
我得走了。
I gotta go.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
我得去帮忙。
I have to go help.
出自:《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》|《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》
你还得发誓?
They make you take an oath?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
怎么了?没什么,我得走了。我得跟恩佐吃早饭,所以……
What? Nothing. I just, I got to go. I've got breakfast with Enzo, so…
出自:《吸血鬼日记 第六季》|《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》
你得给我挖到沃勒克的把柄,我们得让他信誉扫地。
You need to bring me something on Walleck. We need to discredit him.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》