ПиньиньdeděiНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 得
Ключ
Черты11
HSK Уровень4

Как писать иероглиф 得

丿

丿

𠃍

Слова с иероглифом 得

得一百分
score 100 points
得腮腺炎
come down with the mumps
得痔疮
have piles
得头奖
get the first prize
得满分
get full marks
谈心得
talk about one's understanding
得急病
contract an acute disease
模仿得惟妙惟肖
mimic perfectly
指甲剪得太苦
trim one's nails too short
讲解得透辟
explain thoroughly
高兴得发抖
quiver with pleasure
肥瘦得中
be of appropriate weight
长短得中
be of moderate length
得50分
score 50 points
吓得直喘
gasp in horror
惊愕得发呆
be paralysed with amazement
荒唐得可笑
absurdly ridiculous
打扮得扎眼
be loudly dressed
吃得香
enjoy the food
恶心得不得了
be overcome by nausea

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 得

我头疼厉害,搞我很难去……
Oh, I have a throbbing headache. It's making it hard to…
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
我们走了。你还参加教会的聚会。对。
We'd really better get going. Oh right, you've got a church group meeting tonight. Right.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
他长挺帅的。
You know, he's really, he's kinda cute.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你会肺炎。
Phoebe, you'll catch pneumonia.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
课上怎样?
Hello. Hey. Hey. How'd the lecture go?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
您会做次席的。要跳远,退一步。
You'll be in a very junior seat. Il faut reculer pour mieux sauter.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
我想我走了。
Well, I guess I'd better go.
出自:《阿凡达》|《Avatar》
那个严肃要命。
Those are dead serious.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
噢,好吧,你说真好,卢卡斯,但是我表现越多,她跑越快。
Oh, well, that's very nice of you, Lucas, but the more me I was, the faster she ran away.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
小心,你去医院,好吗?我真的去了。
Rech. Easy. Easy. You have to go to the hospital, okay? Okay. I do. Okay. I really do.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
看起来如此真实,我觉得自己要想过好就尽可能远离他。
This looks so real. You know, I think it's gonna be really good for me to get as far away from him as possible.
出自:《源代码》|《Source Code》
更具体一点, Cooper先生。就现在是引力异常。
You're going to have to be specific, Mr. Cooper, right now. It was gravity.
出自:《星际穿越》|《Interstellar》
你必须敬畏大海。
You have to respect the sea.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我们谈一谈这件事。
I don't know. We really have to talk this through.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
去加点热水。
I'm gonna just go get this warmed up. Okay.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
走了。
I gotta go.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
去帮忙。
I have to go help.
出自:《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》|《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》
你还发誓?
They make you take an oath?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
怎么了?没什么,我走了。我跟恩佐吃早饭,所以……
What? Nothing. I just, I got to go. I've got breakfast with Enzo, so…
出自:《吸血鬼日记 第六季》|《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》
给我挖到沃勒克的把柄,我们让他信誉扫地。
You need to bring me something on Walleck. We need to discredit him.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》