PinyinzhǐHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 指
Radical
Trazos9
HSK Nivel3

Cómo escribir el carácter 指

丿

𠃍

Palabras compuestas con 指

乌龙指
fat-fingered trading
打响指
snap one's fingers
指向信标
directional beacon
蜘蛛指
arachnodactylia

Oraciones de ejemplo con 指

兽人。兽人?是你?还是笼子里的那头畜生?
Orc. Orc? That's what you are? Or the beast in the cage was?
出自:《魔兽》|《Warcraft》
这太窄了,我永远也没法知道摄像头在哪个。
That's way too narrow. I'll never know where the camera is pointing at.
出自:《火星救援》|《The Martian》
我是你的理论。
The part where you actually have a theory.
出自:《吸血鬼日记 第六季》|《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》
你在对我打响,我不知道打响是什么意思。给鲁斯打电话!鲁斯·伊斯曼!
You're snapping fingers at me. I don't know what snapping fingers means. Get Ruth on the line! Ruth Eastman!
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
说到趣味,我是土豆。
And by fun, I mean potatoes.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
还我。很抱歉,您是...
Give it back. I'm sorry, but could you be more specific?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你说要早起,是1986年?
So when you said, "Get up early," did you mean 1986?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你是汉水边上的那一堆堆尸体吗?
You mean all that remains by a shred of silk down by the Han River.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
说得好像“耻辱”不能别的东西一样。
Oh, like "shame" doesn't cover 1,000 different things?
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你是我跟罗斯。哦,没错。
That was me and Ross. Oh that's right.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
但我不觉得那是金钱和地位方面。
I just don't think it has much to do with money or position.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
你是那两个蠢货?他们只是替补人员。
You means those other 2 idiots? I can only assumed they were redundancies.
出自:《碟中谍5:神秘国度》|《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》
那你是什么意思?这个提议是在做无用功。
What did you mean by it? That it was a pointless exercise.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
呃,先等等,你说的距离是哪种?
Well, now, hold on. What kind of distance are we talking about?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
多美好的一天啊。什么?我是天气。
God, what a great day! What? Weather-wise.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
等等,购物不是买衣服对吧。看他这打扮。
Wait, wait, not shopping for clothes, right? Because look.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
你说的无血缘关系的女性,应该人类吧?
When you say "non-related female," you still mean human, right?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
你是性爱?你这么一说,就显得怪怪的。
You mean sexual intercourse? Well, when you say it like that you make it sound creepy.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
我不是很紧,不会很紧,我没有在看…
I don't mean tight, I mean it's not too tight, not that I was looking at...
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
"在罐里"是在公共厕所外的垃圾筒里。
"In the can" meant in the trash outside a public restroom.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》