PinyinHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 摸
Radical
Trazos13
HSK Nivel4

Cómo escribir el carácter 摸

𠃍

丿

Palabras compuestas con 摸

摸虾
catch shrimps
摸彩袋
lucky dip; grab bag
摸着发涩
not feel smooth
老虎屁股摸不得
like a tiger whose backside no one dares to touch―not to be provoked

Oraciones de ejemplo con 摸

可以得到头骨。
You can feel all the bones in your skull.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你想吗?不想,但是很不错。来嘛,嘛。
You wanna touch it? No, but it's great. Come on, touch it. Okay.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
"忧忧" 你差点到了一个核心记忆,你了它们之后,就变不回来了。
Sadness. You nearly touch a core memory. And when you touch them, we can't change them back.
出自:《头脑特工队》|《Inside Out》
他是否愿意和我到自然历史博物馆在其他人都离开之后,就剩我们两个。他想哪里就哪里。
How would he like to come with me to the Museum of Natural History after everyone else has left, just the two of us, and he can touch anything he wants?
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
噢, 看我的,我要去那个大屁股。
Oh, look at me. I'm going to touch the butt.
出自:《海底总动员》|《Finding Nemo》
我们的确是要去度蜜月。快我屁股。
We are on our honeymoon. Grab my ass.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
所以你的意思是我正着陌生人的内裤?是的.
So you're saying that I'm touching a stranger's underpants? Yes.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
我只是想,一摸其中的一个,"乐乐"!
It's just that. I want to, maybe. Hold one. Joy!
出自:《头脑特工队》|《Inside Out》
你不能随便人家的毛!像棉花糖一样!住手!
You can't just touch a sheep's wool! It's like cotton candy. Stop it!
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
他的玩偶这么多呢,我想一下真人大小的芭比娃娃都不行。
He has enough toys. I mean, all I wanted to do was touch the life-size barbie.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
我何时说的?楼上的卫生间啊,在你妈之前。
When did I say that? Upstairs in the bathroom right before you felt up mom.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我也会这么做,有时候左手想伸伸禄山之爪,我也任它随便
I do that, too. Sometimes the left hand tries to cop a feel. And I let it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
感觉怪怪的,你整天人家的眼球,还说这感觉怪怪的?
Ew, this feels very weird. You touch people's eyeballs every day and this feels weird.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
摸摸看,想的话可以的,知道那是什么吗?陨石。
Touch it. You can touch it if you want. Do you know what it is? It's a meteorite.
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
有趣的部分到了,把它抹在上面,然后尽量的往下
And this is the fun bit. Start by rubbing it onto the top and taking it as far down as possible.
出自:《保罗教你做面包》|《Baul Hollywoods Bread》
嘿,看呀,楼房耶那座楼房离得好近,就好像我能到一样。
Hey, look. Buildings. That building's so close, I can almost touch it.
出自:《飞屋环游记》|《Up》
我当然会人家的眼球,但我花了好多年才学着不要压碎它们。
Yeah, well, sure I touch them, but I spent years learning not to squish them.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
我能留着这个公文包吗?天啊,真要命。不行。你就不想一下吗?
Can I keep the portfolio? Oh, my God, you're killing me. No. Do you just want to feel it?
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
然后我就到了某种毛茸茸的东西,我说服自己那只是一顶湿假发。
That's when I touched something furry which I'm telling myself was a damp toupee.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
让我再说一遍。我是古生物学家。你也可以在场,的只会是骨头和化石。
Let me start again. I'm a paleontologist. You'll be there with us, and the touching refers only to bones, fossils!
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》