血
Pinyin:xiěxuèClick to hear the pronunciation of 血
Radical:血
Strokes:6
HSK Level:6
How to write character 血
血
丿
丨
𠃍
丨
丨
一
Compounds with character 血
胆固醇血
cholesteraemia
流尽血
bleed white
血涂片
blood smear
库存血
banked blood
胎盘血
placental blood
高蛋白血
hyperproteinemia
血原虫
haematozoon
血原质
haematogen
血生化项目
blood biochemical item
血色素沉着症
haemochromatosis
舔去伤口的血
lick blood from a cut
吸干某人的血
leech sb white
止住伤口的血
stanch a cut
痰中带血
with blood in the sputum
Example sentences with 血
流血!血!血!和死亡!
Blood! Blood! Blood! And death!
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
流血,血,血,和死亡。好了,好了,强行抢戏吗。
Blood, blood, blood! And death. All right, you know you're milking it.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
被自己的血液呛死,所以脸上全是血。
Choked to death on his own blood. Caused those trails down his face.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
你的血管中流淌着冒险家的血,我知道。
The blood of an adventurer courses through your veins. I can see this.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
你要在里面放点血吗?也许掉出一个眼球?
You gonna put some blood on it, maybe dangle an eyeball?
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
以前的同事,以前,我是她的亲戚却没有被邀请,我是她的血亲,血。别在陌生人面前提到“血”。
Used to work with her. Used to. I'm a relative and I didn't get invited. A blood relative. Blood. Stop saying, "Blood" to strangers.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
还有你,一个成年人,居然看到一点点血就晕倒。
And you, a grown man fainting at the sight of a little blood.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
我想献点血。我去帮血库工作人员准备一下。
I'll give some blood. I'll help the blood bank staff get set up.
出自:《实习医生格蕾 第十季》|《Greys Anatomy Season 10》
他很虚弱,靠独角兽的血活命,还不明白?我们错了。
But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns. Don't you see? We had it wrong.
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
朕砍下了他的头颅,让他的血浸染大地。
I took his head, soaked the earth with his blood.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
她流着占星家的血。我觉得她最爱的就是标题。
She's got the astrologer in her. I think she liked the title more than anything.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
别走,真正住这里的治疗师肯定不希望地毯上溅上血。
Oh, please don't go anywhere, I'm sure the therapist who actually lives her wouldn't want blood on the carpet.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
我要承认通常男人约我可不会是想抽我的血。
I have to admit usually when guys ask me out they're not after my blood.
出自:《X战警:第一战》|《X-Men: First Class》
怎么了?血。而且还不少。犯罪现场有人受伤吗?没有。
What? Blood. Quite a bit of it, too. Was there any injury at the crime scene? Nah.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
在海牙国际法庭审判我之前,你们也许该看看自己身上有没有沾着血。
Before you all start grabbing bricks to stone me at The Hague, you might wanna check your own hands for blood.
出自:《敢死队3》|《The Expendables 3》
血顺着这家伙的脸跟眼流下,那是当他开始呼喊军医的时候。
Blood it ran down through this fellow's face and eyes. It was when that he go in and called for medic.
出自:《血战钢锯岭》|《Hacksaw Ridge》
好的,听着各位,你们想为受伤的朋友做点什么吗?那就献点血吧!
All right. Listen up, guys. You wanna do something for your friends that are hurt? How about donating some blood?
出自:《实习医生格蕾 第十季》|《Greys Anatomy Season 10》
说这些什么血啊杀死啊之类的话题,让我都喝不下茶了。
All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
劳伦斯"献"的血应该不够了,但我们没有时间了,你得振作起来,泰迪。
Lawrence's donation must be running low. But we're short on time. You need to buck up, Teddy.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
那你是说杀了独角兽的那个东西,也就是喝了它血的是伏地魔?
Do you mean to say that thing that killed the unicorn, that was drinking its blood, that was Voldemort?
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》