ピンインxiěxuè漢字血の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首
画数6
HSK レベル6

漢字 血 の書き方

丿

𠃍

漢字 血 の熟語

胆固醇血
cholesteraemia
流尽血
bleed white
血涂片
blood smear
库存血
banked blood
胎盘血
placental blood
高蛋白血
hyperproteinemia
血原虫
haematozoon
血原质
haematogen
血生化项目
blood biochemical item
血色素沉着症
haemochromatosis
舔去伤口的血
lick blood from a cut
吸干某人的血
leech sb white
止住伤口的血
stanch a cut
痰中带血
with blood in the sputum

漢字 血 の例文

流血!!和死亡!
Blood! Blood! Blood! And death!
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
流血,,和死亡。好了,好了,强行抢戏吗。
Blood, blood, blood! And death. All right, you know you're milking it.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
被自己的血液呛死,所以脸上全是
Choked to death on his own blood. Caused those trails down his face.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
你的血管中流淌着冒险家的,我知道。
The blood of an adventurer courses through your veins. I can see this.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
你要在里面放点吗?也许掉出一个眼球?
You gonna put some blood on it, maybe dangle an eyeball?
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
以前的同事,以前,我是她的亲戚却没有被邀请,我是她的血亲,。别在陌生人面前提到“”。
Used to work with her. Used to. I'm a relative and I didn't get invited. A blood relative. Blood. Stop saying, "Blood" to strangers.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
还有你,一个成年人,居然看到一点点就晕倒。
And you, a grown man fainting at the sight of a little blood.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
我想献点。我去帮血库工作人员准备一下。
I'll give some blood. I'll help the blood bank staff get set up.
出自:《实习医生格蕾 第十季》|《Greys Anatomy Season 10》
他很虚弱,靠独角兽的活命,还不明白?我们错了。
But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns. Don't you see? We had it wrong.
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
朕砍下了他的头颅,让他的浸染大地。
I took his head, soaked the earth with his blood.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
她流着占星家的。我觉得她最爱的就是标题。
She's got the astrologer in her. I think she liked the title more than anything.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
别走,真正住这里的治疗师肯定不希望地毯上溅上
Oh, please don't go anywhere, I'm sure the therapist who actually lives her wouldn't want blood on the carpet.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
我要承认通常男人约我可不会是想抽我的
I have to admit usually when guys ask me out they're not after my blood.
出自:《X战警:第一战》|《X-Men: First Class》
怎么了?。而且还不少。犯罪现场有人受伤吗?没有。
What? Blood. Quite a bit of it, too. Was there any injury at the crime scene? Nah.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
在海牙国际法庭审判我之前,你们也许该看看自己身上有没有沾着
Before you all start grabbing bricks to stone me at The Hague, you might wanna check your own hands for blood.
出自:《敢死队3》|《The Expendables 3》
顺着这家伙的脸跟眼流下,那是当他开始呼喊军医的时候。
Blood it ran down through this fellow's face and eyes. It was when that he go in and called for medic.
出自:《血战钢锯岭》|《Hacksaw Ridge》
好的,听着各位,你们想为受伤的朋友做点什么吗?那就献点吧!
All right. Listen up, guys. You wanna do something for your friends that are hurt? How about donating some blood?
出自:《实习医生格蕾 第十季》|《Greys Anatomy Season 10》
说这些什么啊杀死啊之类的话题,让我都喝不下茶了。
All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
劳伦斯"献"的应该不够了,但我们没有时间了,你得振作起来,泰迪。
Lawrence's donation must be running low. But we're short on time. You need to buck up, Teddy.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
那你是说杀了独角兽的那个东西,也就是喝了它的是伏地魔?
Do you mean to say that thing that killed the unicorn, that was drinking its blood, that was Voldemort?
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》