ПиньиньНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 德
Ключ
Черты15
HSK Уровень5

Как писать иероглиф 德

丿

丿

丿

𠃍

Слова с иероглифом 德

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 德

不,瑞克,小心,瑞克。
Oh, no. Drake, look out!
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
瑞克,你到底要说什么?我不是瑞克,没错,他不是瑞克,他是汉斯雷莫瑞,瑞克邪恶的双胞胎兄弟。
Drake, what are you getting at? I'm not Drake. That's right! He's not Drake. He's Hans Ramoray, Drake's evil twin.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
也不可能用他们,伊恩不演出了,瑞克…我不该知道瑞克这个人的。
Well, you couldn't get them anyway. I mean Ian doesn't plan anymore and Derrick, and Derrick, is a name I shouldn't know.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
乔伊,你跟钱说你想搬回去好了。
Joey, why don't you talk to Chandler about moving back?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我坚信没人能看到我。拉克斯。该死的。
I'm sure I'm invisible. Hi, Drax. Damn it.
出自:《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》|《Avengers: Infinity War》
什么呀?送莫妮和钱的乔迁礼。
What's that? Oh, it's my housewarming present for Monica and Chandler.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
莫妮卡,我觉得,你应该加上文字幕才对。
Monica, I feel like you should have German subtitles.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我也希望能留它住下来,但钱对狗过敏。
Oooh, I wish she could stay here, but Chandler is allergic.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
抱歉,你叫钱吗?对,没错,钱德宾。
Is your name Chandler? Yes, yes it is. Chandler Bing?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
好吧。我爱你,瑞克。是呀,随便啦。
Oh, okay. All right. I love you Drake. Yeah, whatever.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
有着上千年古拉基因的“人类”,这不可能。
"Human-y." With thousands of years of Dracula genes. Not gonna happen.
出自:《精灵旅社2》|《Hotel Transylvania 2》
我不想嫁给钱,我想临阵逃脱,没事的。
I don't want to marry Chandler. Okay. I've got cold feet. It's gonna be okay.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我们这个是钱的同事,人品好又聪明,又会打扮。
Well, you know, our guy works with Chandler and he's really nice and smart and he's a great dresser.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
那是特雷•瓦格纳,莱蒙•毕夏普帮派里一位秘密线人。
That's Trey Wagner, our confidential informant in Lemond Bishop's gang.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第六季》|《The Good Wife Season 6》
弗勒先生,我们必须回首,笑对危险的过往,对吗?
Mr. Flood, we must look back and smile at perils past, mustn't we?
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
没事了,只要你知道我和钱也很火热。
Oh no, it is okay, I mean as long as you know that Chandler and I are also very hot and fiery.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
林杰先生。我被停职了。停职?他们不能这么做。
Mr. Dellinger? I've been suspended. You have? You can't be.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
天啊,什么东西那么香。阿尔弗雷在做鸡蛋奶酪蛋挞。
My, my. Something smells good. Alfred's making tarts with an egg and cheese filling.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
跟她共进午餐的是谁?纳雷什·普森,一个中级编码员。
Any idea who her lunch buddy is? Naresh Prasad. He's a mid-level coder.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
有钱和有一双坚定的手,终于是我可以认同的钱了。
Wow, money and a firm hand. Finally a Chandler I can get on board with.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》