待
Пиньинь:dāidàiНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 待
Ключ:彳
Черты:9
HSK Уровень:5
Как писать иероглиф 待
待
丿
丿
丨
一
丨
一
一
亅
丶
Слова с иероглифом 待
待核准
ad referendum
待一个晚上
stay one night
待他不薄
treat him quite well
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 待
那好,你想待多久待多久,我走。
Fine. Stay as long as you like. I'll leave.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
滑梯,滑梯。我带乔治去玩旋转滑梯。好的,待会见。待会见。
Sliding, sliding. George wants to go on the helter skelter. Okay. See you later. See you later.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
吧台侍者应该热情待人才对。
Bartenders are supposed to have people skills.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
好的。好的,如果你觉得现在待的地方安全,那就待着,我来找你。
Yeah. Okay. Okay, if you feel safe where you are, stay there. I'm coming to you.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
待会见,我要去跟纳粹作战了。
All right, I'll see you guys over there. I'm off to fight the Nazis.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
在巴黎待了七年,刚回到纽约市。
He's just returned to New York City after seven years in Paris.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
好了,待会见,祝你们搞的愉快。
Okay. See you there. Happy humping.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
我在世界里待了37个小时了。
I've been in the world 37 hours.
出自:《房间》|《Room》
我不会让你告诉她。你待在这里。
I'm not going to let you say anything. You just stay here.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
你以前在船上长时间待过吗?待过。
So, have you ever spent a long time on a boat before? Yeah.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
她在这里待多久了?从出生到现在。
How long has the animal been in here? All its life.
出自:《侏罗纪世界》|《Jurassic World》
你会待在你房里看书,玩拼图。
And you'd read alone in your room, and your puzzles.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
我根本不想回去,因为他还待在那。
And I can't go back to my party because he's there.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
也别都待在那儿,先看小书房。
And not too much of that. They'll start in the small library.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
好吧,我也有个约会,那就待会见。
Okay, well, I have a date, too, so I'll see ya.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
有几个大牌律师会正眼看待两个寄养儿童呢?
You know any prize lawyers gonna take on two foster kids from the hood?
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
我不要这样子的下场!待会见,兄弟。
You know what? I'm not gonna end up like this. I'll see you man.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
你知道吗?或许我该待会再来。
Okay, you know maybe I should come back.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
请您待在房内。什么?抱歉,夫人。
I'm gonna need you to stay in the house. What? I'm sorry, ma'am.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
瑞秋,你准备好了吗?是的,待会见。
Hey Rachel. You ready to go? Yeah. All right, I'll see you guys later.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》