丑
Пиньинь:chǒuНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 丑
Ключ:一、乛
Черты:4
HSK Уровень:5
Как писать иероглиф 丑
丑
𠃍
丨
一
一
Слова с иероглифом 丑
嫫母有所美,西施有所丑
there is some beauty in the ugliest woman, and some ugliness in the greatest beauty
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 丑
丑,丑,丑,这些戒指真美。
Ugly ring. Ugly ring. Ugly ring. It's a beautiful selection.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
丑裸男一动也不动。
What? Ugly Naked Guy looks awfully still.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
我很抱歉。没关系。会没事的。我为什么一定要这么丑?你一点儿也不丑,奥吉。
I'm sorry. It's okay. It'll be okay. Why do I have to be so ugly? You are not ugly, Auggie.
出自:《奇迹男孩》|《Wonder》
虽然我记不住你那堆丑腰带,但我就是觉得你不该换室友。
I can't keep track of all your ugly belts, but I don't think you should change roommates.
出自:《摩登家庭 第七季》|《Modern Family Season 7》
我担心的是生个丑孙子,但是你很可爱,你注定要生一个小…蠢货!
Ugly grandchildren. But you're lovely. You're bound to produce little Imbeciles!
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
我打过去问,原来丑裸男要自己转租,而且已经有一大堆申请者。哦。
Well, I called over there and it turns out Ugly Naked Guy is subletting it himself and he's already had like a hundred applicants. Oh.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
好吧,我在偷看,但我什么都没有看到。你太可耻了,丑宝宝唾弃你。
Okay fine, I did. But I didn't see anything, I swear. Shame on you. Ugly baby judges you.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
不,乔伊,她知道了,我们刚才在丑裸男的公寓,看到他们隔着窗户在做。
No. Joey, she knows. We were at Ugly Naked Guy's apartment and we saw them doing it through the window.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
怎么不自然了?稍微有一点,僵硬。很丑吗?一点也不丑,只是…只是…小卡…
Different how? It's just a little stiff. Is it ugly? It's not ugly. No. It's... Cam.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你能不能,别碰我的电脑或是其他东西,我,我不想在你婚礼照片上留下这副丑样儿。
Could you just, like, not touch my computer or like, anything else. I just, I don't want to look like that in your wedding photos.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
怎么了?就因为她送我件又丑又扎人的毛衣,而却送我哥辆车?才不是呢,她最喜欢我了。
Why? Because I got an ugly, itchy sweater, and my brother got a car? No,I was her favorite.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
不,你扮史瑞克,那头怪物。你是说那个绿怪物吗?不,我才不想一整晚都戴着丑兮兮的橡胶面具。
No, you're Shrek, the ogre. You mean that big green thing? Nah, I don't want to walk around all night with an ugly rubber mask.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
正因为我是你妈妈,说话才最算数,因为我最了解你。你一点也不丑,那些真心想认识你的人会明白的。
Because I'm your mom, it counts the most because I know you the most. You are not ugly and anyone who cares to know you will see that.
出自:《奇迹男孩》|《Wonder》