赚
Pinyin:zhuànzuànClick to hear the pronunciation of 赚
Radical:贝
Strokes:14
HSK Level:6
How to write character 赚
赚
丨
𠃍
丿
丶
丶
丿
一
𠃍
一
一
丨
丨
丿
㇏
Compounds with character 赚
Example sentences with 赚
有时候赚 有时候不赚吧,股票就这样。
Well, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. You know how it goes.
出自:《华尔街之狼》|《The Wolf of Wall Street》
我要收回我说的话,中央公园租狗生意——能大赚特赚的点子。
I'm gonna reverse what I said. Central Park dog rentals, million-dollar idea.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
钱可以再赚,我们只结婚一次。
Listen, we could always earn more money, okay? But, we're only gonna get married once.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你怎么赚十七块的?
How did you make $17.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
不,我们法庭见。艾丽西娅,这案子没多少钱赚。能赚到钱的。
No. We'll see you in court. Alicia, we can't make money on this. Yes, we can.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
我得再问一次,怎么赚?
Again I must go back to, how?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我26岁那年依靠自己的股票经纪公司赚了4千9百万,这让我超级不爽的,就差那么3百万就可以一周赚1百万了。
The year I turned 26, as the head of my own brokerage firm, I made 49 million dollars, which really pissed me off, because it was three shy of a million a week.
出自:《华尔街之狼》|《The Wolf of Wall Street》
我不是个跟钱过不去的人,是这样...在一笔固定利率的优质房贷上我只能赚两千美元,但在浮动利率的次贷上我能赚一万美元。
Look, I'm a yield guy. Okay. I make $2,000 on a fixed-rate prime loan, right? But I can make $10,000 on a subprime adjustable.
出自:《大空头》|《The Big Short》
每个...佩妮花花能赚多少?不知道,50美分吧,不确定。
And how much profit do you make per Penny blossom? I don't know, like, 50 cents. I'm not sure.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
从他家来看,颇赚了点儿钱。上百亿。
Judging from his home, it's made him a few dollars. More like billions.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
现在当老板,赚的钱多得多,不过这事你不会懂的。
Now, being boss is more lucrative. But that's a concept that somehow eluded you.
出自:《敢死队3》|《The Expendables 3》
我挣了很多钱,你赚得塞牙缝都不够。
I make plenty of money! You make peanuts!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
听我说,老伙计,你赚的钱不多吧,对吗?不太多。
Well, look here, old sport. You don't make much money, do you? Not really.
出自:《了不起的盖茨比》|《The Great Gatsby》
一天?连印度尼西亚的球鞋场童工都赚得比你多。
A day? There are children in a sneaker factory in Indonia who out earn you.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
从这儿到君临,他这种货色多着呢,你能赚好一大笔,我们收获就很不错。
And there's plenty of him between here and King's Landing. You could do well for yourself. We certainly have been.
出自:《权力的游戏 第四季》|《Game of Thrones Season 4》
第一代祖先跟法国人做生意大赚了一笔,买卖皮草,他们是猎人。
The first generation made their fortune trading with the French. Pelts and skins. They were hunters.
出自:《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》|《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》
到马戏团来找我,日出时,带你表演杂耍赚的钱来。
Meet me at le cirque at sunrise. Bring your juggling money.
出自:《云中行走》|《The Walk》
我早餐前就赚了十七块耶,那你做了什么?
Hey, I made $17 before breakfast, what have you done?
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我知道你有能力赚那么多钱,但你也得认真负责才行?
I know you can handle that money, but can you take the responsibility?
出自:《少年时代》|《Boyhood》
是啊,一个失败的科学家,并没有你想像的赚的多。
Yes, well, being a failed scientist doesn't pay quite as well as you might think.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》