PinyinjìngClick to hear the pronunciation of 敬
Radical
Strokes12
HSK Level5

How to write character 敬

丿

𠃌

𠃍

丿

丿

Compounds with character 敬

Example sentences with 敬

说得好。黄土。说得好。我要这一杯,也要将军一杯他是位优秀的公仆。将军。
Hear. To a peck of dirt. Hear. I will drink to that, but I will also drink to the general, a good servant. To the general.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
把握光阴。
To making it count.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
威尔。威尔,真男人,永远怀念他。
To Will. To Will, a real man. He shall be missed.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
莫妮卡。等一下,停,好,莫妮卡。
To Monica. Come on, wait, stop it. Okay, to Monica. To Monica.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
好吧,缺席的朋友,夏洛克,夏洛克,愿上帝保他安息。
Well then. Absent friends. Sherlock. Sherlock. And may God rest his soul.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
没人想听,霍夫斯塔德,总结陈词吧。好吧,霍华德。霍华德。
Nobody cares, Hofstadter. Wrap it up. Right. To Howard. To Howard.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
真是的好。
It's a good toast.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
强壮凯撒。我自己!
Hale Caesar. To me!
出自:《敢死队3》|《The Expendables 3》
好啦…我想敬一杯,我所有的同伙。
Okay. Okay, okay. I would like to make a toast now. To all of you, my accomplices.
出自:《云中行走》|《The Walk》
哦,这对快乐的夫妇。
Oh. To the happy couple.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
我们的友谊,我的朋友,我愿为你赴汤蹈火,在所不辞,干杯。
To our friendship. I would move heaven and earth for you, mi amigo. Salud.
出自:《寻梦环游记》|《Coco》
我想给我最好的朋友莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德一杯酒。
I would like to propose a toast to my best friend, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
请大家跟我一起举杯,这对新人,敬宾夫妇。敬宾夫妇!
So if you'd all please join me in raising a glass to the couple we're here to celebrate. To the Bings. To the Bings.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
加拉哈德。哈利说你不喜欢经常破坏规矩。现在又是为何?
To Galahad. Harry said you don't like to break the rules, often. Why now?
出自:《王牌特工:特工学院》|《Kingsman: The Secret Service》
你们的心都是石头做的,爸妈,随便啦。
You people are made of stone. Here's to mom and dad. Whatever.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
没错,我们的创始成员。我想你也来一起举杯。加拉哈德。
Yes, our founder members. I want you to join me in a toast. To Galahad.
出自:《王牌特工:特工学院》|《Kingsman: The Secret Service》
举杯,骄傲的兰尼斯特子孙,侏儒,残废,还有疯之母。
A toast. To the proud Lannister children. The dwarf, the cripple, and the mother of madness.
出自:《权力的游戏 第四季》|《Game of Thrones Season 4》
了不起。乔伊。那我们必须要庆祝,应该开个肥皂剧主题派对。
Kick ass! Oh, God. We have to celebrate. You know we should do like a soap opera theme.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
哦,我怎么会恨你呢,如果你执意要走,那么我,我就你一杯酒送你上路。
Oh, I could never hate you. If you must go, then I'm sending you off with a toast.
出自:《寻梦环游记》|《Coco》
现在我想举杯,莫妮卡跟钱德,还有他们要携手共度的美好冒险历程。
So I would like to raise my glass to Monica and Chandler and the beautiful adventure they are about to embark upon together.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》