PinyinClick to hear the pronunciation of 颗
Radical
Strokes14
HSK Level5

How to write character 颗

𠃍

丿

丿

𠃍

丿

Compounds with character 颗

Example sentences with 颗

校领导认定他有美丽心灵,我认为他就是浮云。
The board of directors insists he has a beautiful mind. I think he's just bananas.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
事实上,2009-NQ SUB-17只是行星。
Actually, 2008-nq sub-17 is a planetary body.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
包括看牙医吗?因为我有没用的烂牙。
And is there dental? 'cause I got a dead tooth doing nothing for me.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
虾好辣啊。要吃抗胃酸咀嚼钙片吗?
Shrimp was spicy. You want a TUMS?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
路易十六世有"王冠碧钻",在一七九二年时不见了。
Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone called the Blue Diamond of the Crown. It disappeared in 1792.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
看啊,这期讲的都是关于星球的内容。这是原子。
Check it out, all about planets this month. That's an atom.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
所以他要我吃镇定剂,我觉得这主意不错,所以就吃了。
So he offered me a tranquilizer. And I thought was a good idea so, I took it.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
因为你有坚强的心,无所畏惧,但又蠢又笨,像个孩子般无知。
You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child.
出自:《阿凡达》|《Avatar》
孩子们,我有个问题要问你们,这个房间里谁发现了星星[恒星]?
Boys, I've got a question for you, who in this room discovered a star?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
这是定时炸弹,我想做空它,用什么金融工具呢,迈克尔?
It's a time bomb, and I want to short it. Through what instrument, Michael?
出自:《大空头》|《The Big Short》
是我老爸!他打败鲨鱼了! 我听说是三条。三条鲨鱼? 那可是四千八百牙齿!
It's my dad! He took on a shark! I heard he took on three. Three sharks? That's 4,800 teeth!
出自:《海底总动员》|《Finding Nemo》
我是莱丽。我是小胡桃,我上高中了,我有权利,现在就是我反抗的时间。然后就会发生这样的事情。
I'm Riley. I'm a walnut. I'm in high school. I have rights, and it's time that I said so. And now there's this.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
其实还真没有。遗憾啊。有人笑过联合号太空舱像柠檬,但好歹它带我上过天,又平安返航。
Not really. Oh, well. You know, people say the Soyuz capsule was a lemon. But, hey, that baby got me to space and back.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
估计每天约有两百万摇头丸输入美国,三分之一的大学生表示试过摇头丸,连史丹佛学生也不例外MDMD(摇头丸),别名"茉莉",已经成为很流行的药物了。
With an estimated 2 million pills being smuggled into the US every day and ⅓ of students at universities like Stanford saying they have tried it, MDMA or Molly has become a popular drug of choice.
出自:《托福学习视频》|《TOFEL(无字幕版)》
有一天她说觉得难为情因为肩膀上有美人印,而我说,“随你美化你那个美人印但当它上面长了根毛,那它就是个痣。”
The other day she said she was self-conscious about the beauty mark on her shoulder, and I said, "You know, you can call that a beauty mark all you want. When there's hair growing out of it, that's a mole."
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》