喝
Пиньинь:hēhèyèНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 喝
Ключ:口
Черты:12
HSK Уровень:7
Как писать иероглиф 喝
喝
丨
𠃍
一
丨
𠃍
一
一
丿
𠃌
丿
丶
㇄
Слова с иероглифом 喝
喝寿酒
attend sb's birthday feast
喝凉水
drink unboiled water
喝饮料
have a drink
喝喜酒
drink at a wedding feast
喝两杯咖啡
have two coffees
喝少许水
drink a little water
用吸管喝酸牛奶
suck yogurt with a straw
喝烧酒取暖
keep warm on liquor
小口地喝
sip
喝它几盅
have a few drinks
用吸管喝果汁
drink juice through a straw
喝了会子茶
drank tea for a while
喝酒喝迷糊了
get tipsy
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 喝
真的?我才喝了两杯。我只喝了一杯。两杯。我喝了一杯。
Really, I only had two glasses. I just had a glass. Two. I had one glass.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我要喝摩卡奇诺。
You know, I'll have a mocha-ccino.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
什么样饭局连龙舌兰都不能喝?其实,所有的饭局都不能喝。
What kind of a diet doesn't allow tequila? All of them, actually.
出自:《侏罗纪世界》|《Jurassic World》
乔治,你喝得那么快,等一会又要打嗝了。不过我可比乔治大多了,所以我可以想喝多快就喝多快。
George. If you drink too quickly, you will get hiccups again. I'm not as little as George. I can drink juice as quickly as I want to.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
姑娘们,我们喝完了一瓶。我只喝了半杯。我一点都没喝上。
Well, ladies, we killed the bottle. I had half a glass. I didn't have any.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
喝一点热饮,安慰下自己。装在外卖的杯子里,你想带走喝也行。
Here is a hot beverage to comfort you. It's in a to-go cup. Make of that what you will.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
拖延我救不了你。不不,是威胁,你真不喝吗?那我自己喝。
Stalling me won't change anything. No, no. Threatening. No drink? Are you sure? I'm having one.
出自:《复仇者联盟》|《The Avengers》
我却会穿着皮裤喝龙舌兰。
I'm gonna be you know, sitting around in my leather pants, drinking Tequila.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
法国人都是那样喝香槟的。
Oh that's actually how the French drink it.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
我们换衣服出门去广场饭店喝香槟。
You know what we should do? We should all get dressed up and go to have champagne at The Plaza. Okay. Yeah.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你打算喝点什么?今天超不顺,我通常喝甘菊茶,但我觉得喝那个没用了。
So what are you drinking? Well, it's been a rough day. I usually go chamomile tea, but I don't think that's going to cut it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我帮你弄杯喝的玛格莉特好吗?
How about fix you a drink? Maybe a margarita?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
晚餐好了。快来喝胡萝卜汤吧。
Dinner is ready. Come and get your carrot soup.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
我觉得酒喝得差不多了。
I think that's enough wine for now.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你是不是偷偷喝洗衣液了?
Have you been eating laundry detergent?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
好吧,你可以进来喝杯水。好的。就一杯水。我们已经喝了六盎司的酒了。
Okay. You can come inside for a water. All right. A water. We have already had our six ounces of wine.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
等我们喝果冻酒的时候再谈吧。
That is a conversation to be had over jell-o shots.
出自:《吸血鬼日记 第六季》|《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》
我也来一杯。喝我的吧。
I'll take one. Take mine.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
您每天喝多少酒?多的过头。
How much alcohol do you consume? Too much.
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
你休想愚弄我,我是不会喝的。
You won't fool a fly or me. I'm not gonna drink it.
出自:《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》|《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》