ピンイン漢字喝の読み方を聞くにはクリック
部首
画数12
HSK レベル7

漢字 喝 の書き方

𠃍

𠃍

丿

𠃌

丿

漢字 喝 の熟語

喝寿酒
attend sb's birthday feast
喝凉水
drink unboiled water
喝饮料
have a drink
喝喜酒
drink at a wedding feast
喝两杯咖啡
have two coffees
喝少许水
drink a little water
用吸管喝酸牛奶
suck yogurt with a straw
喝烧酒取暖
keep warm on liquor
小口地喝
sip
喝它几盅
have a few drinks
用吸管喝果汁
drink juice through a straw
喝了会子茶
drank tea for a while
喝酒喝迷糊了
get tipsy

漢字 喝 の例文

真的?我才了两杯。我只了一杯。两杯。我了一杯。
Really, I only had two glasses. I just had a glass. Two. I had one glass.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我要摩卡奇诺。
You know, I'll have a mocha-ccino.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
什么样饭局连龙舌兰都不能?其实,所有的饭局都不能
What kind of a diet doesn't allow tequila? All of them, actually.
出自:《侏罗纪世界》|《Jurassic World》
乔治,你得那么快,等一会又要打嗝了。不过我可比乔治大多了,所以我可以想多快就多快。
George. If you drink too quickly, you will get hiccups again. I'm not as little as George. I can drink juice as quickly as I want to.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
姑娘们,我们喝完了一瓶。我只了半杯。我一点都没上。
Well, ladies, we killed the bottle. I had half a glass. I didn't have any.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
一点热饮,安慰下自己。装在外卖的杯子里,你想带走也行。
Here is a hot beverage to comfort you. It's in a to-go cup. Make of that what you will.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
拖延我救不了你。不不,是威胁,你真不吗?那我自己
Stalling me won't change anything. No, no. Threatening. No drink? Are you sure? I'm having one.
出自:《复仇者联盟》|《The Avengers》
我却会穿着皮裤龙舌兰。
I'm gonna be you know, sitting around in my leather pants, drinking Tequila.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
法国人都是那样香槟的。
Oh that's actually how the French drink it.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
我们换衣服出门去广场饭店香槟。
You know what we should do? We should all get dressed up and go to have champagne at The Plaza. Okay. Yeah.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你打算喝点什么?今天超不顺,我通常甘菊茶,但我觉得那个没用了。
So what are you drinking? Well, it's been a rough day. I usually go chamomile tea, but I don't think that's going to cut it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我帮你弄杯的玛格莉特好吗?
How about fix you a drink? Maybe a margarita?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
晚餐好了。快来胡萝卜汤吧。
Dinner is ready. Come and get your carrot soup.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
我觉得酒得差不多了。
I think that's enough wine for now.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你是不是偷偷洗衣液了?
Have you been eating laundry detergent?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
好吧,你可以进来杯水。好的。就一杯水。我们已经了六盎司的酒了。
Okay. You can come inside for a water. All right. A water. We have already had our six ounces of wine.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
等我们果冻酒的时候再谈吧。
That is a conversation to be had over jell-o shots.
出自:《吸血鬼日记 第六季》|《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》
我也来一杯。我的吧。
I'll take one. Take mine.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
您每天多少酒?多的过头。
How much alcohol do you consume? Too much.
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
你休想愚弄我,我是不会的。
You won't fool a fly or me. I'm not gonna drink it.
出自:《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》|《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》