命
Pinyin:mìngHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 命
Radical:人
Trazos:8
HSK Nivel:3
Cómo escribir el carácter 命
命
丿
㇏
一
丨
𠃍
一
𠃌
丨
Palabras compuestas con 命
一条命
a life
命士兵出击
command the soldiers to attack
命在须臾
be at death's door
Oraciones de ejemplo con 命
只是想一想都会要了我的命。
Even the thought of it kills me.
出自:《朗读者》|《The Reader》
我们的命,都是斯诺的。
Our lives, belong to Snow and our deaths do too.
出自:《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》|《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》
交易谈崩,导致尼克把命给丢了。
The sale went sour and that led to Nick's death.
出自:《美国队长2》|《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》
Susan我求你了,这事关我丈夫的一条命。
Susan, I'm begging you. This is my husband's life we're talking about.
出自:《绝望主妇 第八季》|《Desperate Housewives Season 8》
我救过一位修女的命,上帝为何还要这样惩罚我?
I saved a nun's life, why am I being punished?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
感谢你救了我的命,我爱你,理查德·帕克。
Thank you for saving my life. I love you, Richard Parker.
出自:《少年派的奇幻漂流》|《Life of Pi》
亲爱的,刚才我为皮塔做的事情叫做救他的命。
Honey, that thing I did back there for Peeta? That was called "saving his life."
出自:《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》|《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》
可我是在救你的命啊,丫头!
But I'm trying to save your skin, kid!
出自:《无敌破坏王》|《Wreck-It Ralph》
多亏那个宝贝的福,卡尔刚刚开了第三家分店了。你只剩两条命了,太妃喵。你就打算这么用这两条命吗?
Carl just opened a third location because of that wizard. You got two lives left, Taffy! Is this how you want to spend them?!
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
救了你的命! 噢,你们吓死我了。
Saved your life! Aw, you guys made me ink.
出自:《海底总动员》|《Finding Nemo》
是,但是他救了埃尔比的命。是吗?
Yeah, but he saved Alby's life. Did he?
出自:《移动迷宫》|《The Maze Runner》
你不记得发生什么了?不记得了。我救了你的命。
You don't remember what happened, do you? No. I saved your life.
出自:《奇幻森林》|《The Jungle Book》
啊,我刚救了大家的命,是啊,不用客气。
Well, I just saved our lives. Yeah. You're welcome.
出自:《头脑特工队》|《Inside Out》
再说了,不带这个腰包去又不会要了你的命。
Besides, it won't kill you to leave behind the fanny pack.
出自:《里约大冒险2》|《RIO 2》
他们箭上的毒能麻痹神经,一分钟内就能要你的命。
They're fond of arrows dipped in a neurotoxin that'll stop your heart in one minute.
出自:《阿凡达》|《Avatar》
你救了我的命。乌胡拉和我也帮了忙,你懂的。
You saved my life. Uhura and I had something to do with it, too, you know.
出自:《星际迷航:暗黑无界》|《Star Trek Into Darkness》
听着,我知道你们想干啥,你别想着耍小聪明可以救他的命。
Now, look, I know what you three are doing, but you're not gonna save your guy with schemes.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
你有麻烦了,孩子,多米尼克想要你的命,他向来说到做到。
You're in real trouble, kid. Dominic wants you dead and he's good at getting what he wants.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
别犯傻了,干嘛要忍受痛苦的惨死呢?你可以投靠我,留条命。休想。
Don't be a fool. Why suffer an horrific death when you can join me and live? Never!
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
你骗了我?没有,我…是的。为什么?为了救你的命。
You lied? No, I... Yes. Why? To save your life.
出自:《功夫熊猫3》|《Kung Fu Panda 3》