请
Pinyin:qǐngClick to hear the pronunciation of 请
Radical:讠
Strokes:10
HSK Level:1
How to write character 请
请
丶
㇊
一
一
丨
一
丨
𠃌
一
一
Compounds with character 请
请长假
ask for a long leave;resign from office
请外援
employ a foreign player
请丧假
ask for a bereavement leave
请特护
hire a special duty nurse
请产假
ask for maternity leave
请某人提意见
ask a criticism of sb
着人去请
send for sb
请某人出面引荐
ask sb for a recommendation
请人看电影
treat sb to movies
Example sentences with 请
怎样,请不请你的纳森叔叔?
So what did he decide? Does your Uncle Nathan get an invite or not?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
那是不可能的,请再查一次。请再查一次。
Well, that's impossible. Can you check again, please. Check again, please.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
请大家原谅。
Please bear with us.
出自:《超人总动员2》|《Incredibles 2》
请出示护照。
I'm just going to need to see your passport.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
说到律师,如果哪天我需要请律师,我绝对不会请女浩克。
Speaking of attorneys, if I ever needed a lawyer, I would not hire She-Hulk.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
请两位离开我的办公室。
You need to get out of my chambers.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
请往回倒,回到你的僚机被击落的地方,那里,请重放。
Scroll back, please. To just after you lost your wing man. There. Play back, please.
出自:《安德的游戏》|《Enders Game》
听到留言请回电。
Okay bye, call me when you get this message.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
请登上纳尔逊高速直通车。
All aboard the Nelson Express.
出自:《小黄人》|《Minions》
我们昨晚请他们吃饭了?
We bought them dinner last night?
出自:《星运里的错》|《The Fault in Our Stars》
各位妈妈们,请深呼吸。
Alright, Mommies, take a nice deep cleansing breath.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
请答应我不要告诉她。
Listen, can you promise me that you won't tell her though?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
请再次检查安全带是否系好。
Just double-check your seat belts, please.
出自:《萨利机长》|《Sully》
现在请翻回到第1页,现在请大家从第1页读到第48页。
Now I'd like you to turn to page 1. Now I'd like you to read from page 1 to 48.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
那样的话,你得说请才行。请帮我带草帽吧?当然,可以了,爸爸。
Well, if you say "please". Please, can I have my straw hat? Yes, you may, Daddy.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
请礼貌地听他讲。
You will do him the courtesy of listening to what he has to say.
出自:《前目的地》|《Predestination》
真是令人感动。请吧。
Admirable sentiments. Shall we?
出自:《哈利波特与密室》|《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》
我想请你想象一下。
I would like you to visualize something.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
请允许斯坦普先生见我丈夫。
I'd like Mr. Stamper to have access to my husband, please.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
盖勒小姐吗?请签收。
You Miss Geller? Okay. Sign here.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》