PinyinqiànHaz clic para escuchar la pronunciación de 欠
Radical
Trazos4
HSK Nivel5

Cómo escribir el carácter 欠

丿

丿

Palabras compuestas con 欠

欠邮资
postage due
逋欠贷款
default on a loan
欠两个月的房租
owe sb two months'rent

Oraciones de ejemplo con 欠

我的,孩子我的,我的。说慢点。
You owe me, kid. You owe me. You owe me. Slow down.
出自:《奇幻森林》|《The Jungle Book》
什么?我不想你。你不我。
What? Give me a number, I don't want to owe you anything.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
你本来就我的,你我3千4百…
You do owe me so much. You owe me three thousand, four hundred…
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
他们不止这些。
I owe them much more than that.
出自:《成长教育》|《An Education》
别留下我独自面对他们,你他们那么多。
Please don't make me. Please don't make me to tell them on my own. You owe me that much. You owe them that much.
出自:《成长教育》|《An Education》
她太多,多到我无法想象。而她也我。
I owe her more than I can possibly fathom. And she owes me.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
你条命。这没什么。
I owe you. It's okay.
出自:《美国队长2》|《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》
罗斯,我知道我多少。
Hey Ross, I'm aware of what I owe.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
你不怕今后二十年都着一身债吗?
Even though you'd be dragging a debt behind you for 20 years?
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
所以你才浮肿,易怒,特别抽。
That's why you've been all bloated and moody and a giant pain in the ass.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
你不这个世界什么,从来都不。
You don't owe this world a thing. You never did.
出自:《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》|《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》
机器人又没伤他自尊。他就是骂。
The robot didn't hurt his feelings. His feelings needed to be hurt.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
不,求求你,就当我你的。
No-no-no, please, please, Chandler I would owe you so much.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
你不就了点费吗,谁不欠费啊。
So you're a little behind on your bills. Everybody gets behind on their bills.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
瑞秋,是赌局,你我们钱。哦,好。
The game, Rachel, the game. You owe us money for the game. Oh. Right.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
我们已经两个月没付,下星期就三个月了。
We're already two months behind. Next week we'll owe three months.
出自:《当幸福来敲门》|《The Pursuit of Happyness》
大伙凑的。大伙?你我20块。
We all chipped in. We did? You owe me $20.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
菲比。嘿。给你,现在我你49块半。
Hey, Pheebs. Hey. Here. Now I only owe you $49.50.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
但是我不知道,我只知道你“缤纷世界”这家店2300大洋。
But I don't know it. What I do know is that you owe $2300 at Isn't it Chromatic.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
给你。真的? 你不想要? 真的你大人情。
Here. For reals? You don't want it? For reals. Much obliged.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》