半
Pinyin:bàn
Radical:丶
Strokes:5
HSK Level:1
Strokes
半
丶
丿
一
一
丨
半主权国
semi-sovereign state
半圆锉
half-round file
半角锥
half-angle cone
半音符
half note; minim
半皮面装订
half leather binding
一轨半外交
Track 1.5 diplomacy
一轨半对话
Track 1.5 dialogue
半自治区域
semi-autonomous region
半自动步枪
semi-automatic rifle
半中间退出比赛
give up the match halfway
处于半清醒状态
be in a semiconscious condition
Example Sentences
迟了一周半,兰德尔,我感觉糟透了。
I'm a week and a half late, Randall, and I feel like crap.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
常言道罗马非一日之功,也许要一天半吧。
And you know what they say, Rome wasn't built in a day. Day and a half maybe.
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
现在是十二点,您的午饭是十二点半。
It's 12 and your lunch is at 12:30.
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
如果你再等6分钟半...
You know, if you just wait another six and a half minutes.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
好啦孩子们,首先我们练习半蹲,这个动作叫半蹲,现在练习小跳,叫交织式跳跃。动作要做得优雅美丽。
Children. We begin with demi-plier. Demi-Plier. Now a Little jump, petit jete. With grace and beauty.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
已经四点半了,定哪家呢?有没有想吃的?
It's 4:30. Where should I make reservations? Any cravings?
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
如果因为他是半人类,你不能给他应得的爱,那么你就是愚蠢。
And if you can't give him the love he deserves because he's half-human, then you're the fool.
出自:《精灵旅社2》|《Hotel Transylvania 2》
是六罐半,你把最后一罐从我手里敲掉,记得吗?我不希望你被船杆打中。
Six and a half. You knocked that last one out of my hand. Remember? Yeah, I didn't want you to get hit by the boom.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
十点半吗?是啊,乐队半夜才开始演出。半夜?
10:30? Yeah, the band doesn't go on until midnight. Midnight?
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
菲比。嘿。给你,现在我欠你49块半。
Hey, Pheebs. Hey. Here. Now I only owe you $49.50.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
她叫什么?切尔西,是给我做过双份半咖焦糖玛奇朵撒肉桂粉的最美的咖啡师。
What is her name? Chelsea, the prettiest barista who's ever served me a double-shot half-caff caramel macchiato with a dusting of cinnamon.
出自:《摩登家庭 第七季》|《Modern Family Season 7》
我进行此项研究已经有五年半了,研究数据非常清楚。
I've been working on this for five and a half years. The data is clear.
出自:《猩球崛起》|《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》
莱纳德,我觉得我做不到。开什么玩笑,你都是"半职业选手"了。
Leonard, I don't think I can do this. What, are you kidding? you're a semi-pro.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,7个半,8,9。
One, two, three, four, five, six, and seven, and a half, and eight, nine.
出自:《疯狂原始人》|《The Croods》
好,没有半毛钱。现在,我们来签字,你是一号吵闹女孩,你是二号吵闹女孩。
All right, there was none. Now, let's talk signing. You be noisy girl number one, you be noisy girl number two.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
你知道,我过去6天5分钟27秒半,经历了许多事情。
And you know, I've been through a lot in the past six days, five minutes, 27-and-a-half seconds.
出自:《海绵宝宝历险记》|《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》
是啊。那个啥,明天下午你什么安排?说的具体点。四点半。
Right. So, listen, what are you doing tomorrow afternoon? Be more specific. 4:30
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
不好意思喔,不过你从0到60里恐怕要开个3年半吧。
I don't mean to be rude here, but you probably go zero to sixty in, like, what? Three-point-five years?
出自:《汽车总动员》|《Cars》
细胞具有半渗透性,意味着它让有些东西自由进出,但阻挡其它的东西。
It's semipermeable, meaning that it lets some thing pass in and out but blocks others.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》
他今天几点放学?四点半音乐课下课。好的,你四点半去接他下课。
What time is he out today? He has his music until 4:30. Great, so you will pick him up at 4:30.
出自:《如晴天,似雨天》|《Like Sunday, Like Rain》