PinyindòuClick to hear the pronunciation of 逗
Radical
Strokes10
HSK Level7

How to write character 逗

𠃍

丿

Compounds with character 逗

喜欢逗孩子
take delight in teasing children
耍逗孩子
tease children
逗孩子玩
play with a child

Example sentences with 逗

也许佩琪乔治逗得有点过分了。
Maybe Peppa is teasing George just a bit too much.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
第五,你很会小班,第六,还有你的香味。
Number five: how great you are with Ben. Number six: the way you smell.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我那么做不是为了你笑。你不是吗?那你为什么那么做?
I don't do that to make you laugh. You don't? Well, then why do you do it?
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
噢天啊,佩琪,你不该这样乔治玩。对不起,乔治。
Oh, dear. Peppa, you shouldn't tease George like that. Sorry, George.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
我是在你啦,猪妈妈的自制蛋糕当然拿好了。
I was just teasing. Mummy's home-made strawberry cake is there, too.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
故意你呢,是硅。这是地球土壤中最常见的元素。
I'm just funning you, silicon. And that is the most common element in the Earth's surface.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
等一下,这是罗斯,他是我们的朋友,他显然是疯了,脑筋秀了。
All right. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. This is Ross, okay? He's our friend. He obviously went crazy. He obviously lost his mind.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
你真逗,他真的很,他不开玩笑的时候,我也不想待在这儿。
You're so funny. He's really funny. I wouldn't wanna be there when the laughter stops.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
我的姐姐值得,因为她永远支持我。我的爸爸值得,因为他总我们笑。
My sister does for always being there for me. My dad does for always making us laugh.
出自:《奇迹男孩》|《Wonder》
就是你的,他是个花花公子,自恋狂,但在国会区是个大名人,他们疯狂追捧他。
Yes, l'm kidding. He's a peacock, a total preener. But he's The Capitol darling. They love him here.
出自:《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》|《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》
我很理解你。我理解你。所以你开心。你高兴起来,然后又消沉,如此反复。
I empathize, clearly. I empathize, then I say something cute, then you feel better, rinse and repeat.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
我是在你啦,猪妈妈的自制蛋糕当然拿好了,准备好了吗?准备好了。那我们出发吧。
I was just teasing. Mummy's home-made strawberry cake is there, too. Is everybody ready? Ready. Then let's go.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
莱纳德 你能不能当个贴心的宝宝...她在你的!等等 我的背包呢?我的电话跟钱包都在里头。在这里。我的笔记本呢?我的笔记本不见了。不要啊。
Leonard, would you be a lamb… She's kidding! Wait, wait. Where's my bag? My phone and my wallet are in my bag. It's right here. Where's my notebook? My notebook's gone. Oh, no.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》