PinyincǎiClick to hear the pronunciation of 踩
Radical
Strokes15
HSK Level6

How to write character 踩

𠃍

丿

丿

丿

Compounds with character 踩

踩一脚
give a trample
踩脚刹车
apply the foot brake
踩缉凶手
hunt down the murderer

Example sentences with 踩

快一点,爸爸。我不确定我能更快。哦,爸爸,我来。快点,妈妈。
Paddle faster Daddy. I'm not sure I can paddle much faster. Oh, Daddy Pig, I'll do the paddling. Quick, Mummy.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
到我尾巴了,快挪开!对不起。
You are standing on my tail, though. Off, off! I'm sorry.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
快一点,乔治。快点,乔治。快点,乔治。
Pedal faster, George. Come on George. Come on George.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
而且他超怕到医疗垃圾,怕到我得背着他下水。
And he was so phobic about stepping on medical waste, I had to carry him to the water.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
算了,不必了。我怕你到香蕉皮然后把我搞怀孕了。
Oh, no, no, it's okay. You might slip on a banana peel and get me pregnant.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
不,不,别啃那个,你不知道我都过什么。
Oh, no, no. Don't chew that. You don't know what I've stepped in.
出自:《冰雪奇缘2》|《Frozen 2》
很快的倒退,要多快有多快。把油门真正到底?回放10秒钟!
Backwards, really fast. Fast as we can. Really put the pedal to the metal, you know? Go back 10 seconds!
出自:《头号玩家》|《Ready Player One》
我知道我看起来不像那种滑板上班的人。完了,说到你了。
I know I don't look like I just rode to work on my skateboard. Snap. Look at you.
出自:《摩登家庭 第七季》|《Modern Family Season 7》
她在码头一脚了个空的时候,她就会学到你的教训了。
Well, I'm sure you'll teach her a lesson when she steps off the dock onto nothing.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
猪妈妈,你没有在它吗?对不起,猪爸爸,我只顾欣赏景色了。
Mummy pig, you're not paddling. Sorry, Daddy pig, I was just enjoying the view.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
绝对要亲自检查钢索状况,如果没有亲自完整检查千万别上钢索,懂吗?懂。
And always, always check the rigging yourself. Never step on a wire if you've not checked all of the rigging yourself. Capisce? Okay.
出自:《云中行走》|《The Walk》
你是说着你爬上去吗? 是的,随便了。好吧 我来爬。
Do you mean assist you? Yeah, whatever. Ok, I'll climb up.
出自:《飞屋环游记》|《Up》
我什么都没听见。这车怎么了?你了刹车吗?快啊!你的钉鞋。
I didn't hear anything. What's wrong with this cart? You got the brakes on? Go! Ow! Your spikes.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
怎么成为?着你的尸体吗?最好是不要,但是,星舰规章第619条。
How? Over your dead body? Preferably, not. However, there is Starfleet regulation 619.
出自:《星际迷航》|《Star Trek》
在泥地里煞车没用,你不能煞车,你得用油门来控制,过弯时记得放油门
You don't have three-wheel brakes, so you got to pitch it hard, break it loose and then just drive it with the throttle.
出自:《汽车总动员》|《Cars》
如果我喜欢她们的长相,那就点"赞",如果不喜欢,就点""。
If I like the way they look, I hit Thumbs Up. If I don't, Thumbs Down.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
下雨,下雨也是我最喜欢的!我们能四处水坑,还有很酷的雨伞,雷雨。
Rain. Rain is my favorite too! We can stomp around the puddles you know. There's cool umbrellas, lightning storms.
出自:《头脑特工队》|《Inside Out》
那怎么样的情况会让你给姑娘点""呢?如果有,我会第一时间告诉你。
Oh, what would make you give a girl a thumbs down? First time it happens I will let you know.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
我父亲教会我跳舞的。一开始我经常到他的脚。你一定很想他。非常想。
My father taught me to dance. I used to step on his toes a lot. You must miss him. Very much.
出自:《美女与野兽》|《Beauty and the Beast》
什么都不做。我只会平静地跟她谈谈解释清楚有些界线是不能的。这都是为了公司里的大家好。
Nothing. I'll just calmly talk to her and explain there are certain boundaries that need to be respected. It's really for the benefit of everyone at the company.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》