PinyinruòClick to hear the pronunciation of 若
Radical
Strokes8
HSK Level6

How to write character 若

丿

𠃍

Compounds with character 若

若有所悟
seem to have understood

Example sentences with 若

遇难者必须与大型肉食动物共用救生艇,建议你们划分清楚地盘。
For castaways who must share their lifeboats with large dangerous carnivores, it's advisable to establish your territory as your own.
出自:《少年派的奇幻漂流》|《Life of Pi》
你是说我穿这条裤子,她会允许我侵犯?
So you're saying, if I wear these pants, I might be getting into hers?
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
他重返人间,唯有真正的气功大师才能阻止他。
Should he ever return to the mortal realm, he can only be stopped by a true Master of chi.
出自:《功夫熊猫3》|《Kung Fu Panda 3》
有人出于不明原因,把脑力发挥到100%会怎样?
But, what would happen if for some reason we ignore, somebody unlocked one hundred percent of the cerebral capacity?
出自:《超体》|《Lucy》
好,你能接受他喜欢芭比,那我也可以。
You know what it's fine. If you're okay with the Barbie thing, so am I.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
在此做不到,我不信你在战斗能做到。
If you can't do it here, I can't trust you to do it in the battle.
出自:《血战钢锯岭》|《Hacksaw Ridge》
我不想你为难,但我想我真的爱你,我就该放手让你走。
I don't want you to. But I guess, if I love you, I should let you move on.
出自:《重返十七岁》|《17 Again》
你想到整个国家的全部能源需求,这只是杯水车薪。
But if you're thinking in terms of the total energy needs in this country, I mean, this is barely making a dent.
出自:《透视美国》|《America Revealed》
上次她说了一句话,她在开玩笑就好笑到不行。
And, at the end of the date, the other time, she said something that was, if she was kidding was very funny.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
这表示我们上班不能当朋友,那就这样吧我能了解。
If that means we can't be friends at work, so be it. You know, I understand it, you know?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
可是你不把美林证券的债券放进你的债务担保里,美林就不会给你任何客户。
But, Merrill Lynch isn't gonna send you any customers unless you put Merrill Lynch's bonds in your CDO.
出自:《大空头》|《The Big Short》
你们觉得那么渺小的话,那或许不是我们的错或许那只是你们的感觉。
Yeah, I mean, if you guys feel this big, maybe that's not our fault. Maybe that's just how you feel.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
是新的怎么办?我们说好不联络的可能有重要的事,我该不该回电话?
What if it's new? I mean, we agreed not to talk again, unless we had something really important to say. Shouldn't I call him back?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
未获得拍摄许可,便不能出售照片,我们得找到你的姐姐。
She can't sell them without it. We'll need to find your sister.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
但是我们的恋爱合同中明确写道,其中一人是病了,另一方就得照顾对方。
But our relationship agreement clearly states that when one of us is sick, the other must take care of them.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我们不配合,他们就去找我们的对手,这不怪我们,规则就是这么定的。
If we don't work with them, they will go to our competitors. Not our fault. Simply the way the world works.
出自:《大空头》|《The Big Short》
如果那样吓着了你,那很抱歉,但你要跟我在一起就接受吧。
And I'm sorry if that scares you, but if you wanna be with me, you are gonna have to deal with that.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我们的桌子在前方,我老板也会在那儿,晚会开始后我们才进场,大家都看得到。
Look, our table is down in front, okay, my boss is gonna be there, everyone will see if we arrive after it starts.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
迦罗娜,我俩都死了没有任何好处,看看四周吧,我们被包围了。
Garona. No good will come from us both died. Look around you, we are surrounded.
出自:《魔兽》|《Warcraft》
被我查到你有吸烟,我一定炒你鱿鱼,走吧,离开这里,我不要你吸二手烟。
In fact, if I catch you with cigarette, you're fired. So go on, get out of here. Go on, I don't want you breathing this stuff.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》