PinyinbānpánClick to hear the pronunciation of 般
Radical
Strokes10
HSK Level2

How to write character 般

丿

丿

𠃌

丿

Compounds with character 般

像麻雀般叽叽喳喳叫个不停
as chirpy as a sparrow

Example sentences with 般

像银行家工作时间那么短。难怪你没机会成为终身教授。
Wow. Banker's hours. No wonder you're not on the tenure track.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
所以他们拯救地球免于受末日灾害的计划就是希望一帮书呆科学家能接住球吗?
So their plan for saving the Earth from Armageddon is hoping a bunch of scientists can catch a ball?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
不过设想一下,一个昆虫大小的战士,一件终极秘密武器。
But just imagine, a soldier the size of an insect. The ultimate secret weapon.
出自:《蚁人》|《Ant-Man》
有些时候,如果你爱一个人,就得如陌生人保持距离。
Sometimes, to love someone, you gotta be a stranger.
出自:《银翼杀手》|《Blade Runner 2049》
哈 我会奇迹获得胜利只是因为我真的想赢!
Oh, I'll just magically win the race just because I really want to!
出自:《无敌破坏王》|《Wreck-It Ralph》
如果你想生存下来,就得养成钢铁坚毅的精神,你必须遵守规则,潘多拉法则。
If you wish to survive, you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude. You've got to obey the rules. Pandora rules.
出自:《阿凡达》|《Avatar》
因为你有颗坚强的心,无所畏惧,但又蠢又笨,像个孩子无知。
You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child.
出自:《阿凡达》|《Avatar》
他的牙都掉光了吗?他的牙还在只是不再如以前锋利了。
Did he have no more teeth? He still had teeth, just no longer sharp.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
我当时在场。见证了奇迹的诞生。那个婴儿有着完美无缺的脸蛋。哭声如雷霆响亮。
I was there. I saw a miracle delivered. A perfect little face crying up at me. Mad as thunder.
出自:《银翼杀手》|《Blade Runner 2049》
曾几何时,我家的包裹如雪片飞来,我爸为了省钱,都直接把联邦快递买了。
I used to have so many packages delivered to my house, my dad had to buy Fedex just to save money.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
但问题是,要把像人一样那么重的东西,莫说太空飞船了,移动到达接近光速,是需要不能想象的巨大能量。
But the trouble is, getting heavy things like people, not to mention space ships, up to such speeds requires unimaginable amounts of energy.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》
埃及暴乱了 阿曼达·拜恩斯也更加疯癫,国家安全局监控我们的手机 就如同疯狂的前女友
Egypt went crazy, Amanda Bynes went crazier, And the NSA checks our phones like a crazy ex-girlfriend.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
搞笑。特定情报,对你而言貌似是显得像天外来客难懂,但我还是友情提醒下,确切地说,你应该知道我为何在此,这个洗衣间里。
Yes, amusing. Extraordinary intelligence might well appear extraterrestrial to you, but let me be more specific. I believe you know why I'm here in the laundry room.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
教历史的一个好处在于你不用搞创造发明,你只要记住历史上发生过的事然后鹦鹉学舌复述就行,你会觉得很开心的。
One of the advantages of teaching history is that you don't have to create things. You know, you just have to remember stuff that happened and then parrot it back. You could have fun with that.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
连最近我们的父母如两只老兔子疯狂交配,也没有威胁到这份情谊,虽然我不常表现出来,但你对我无比重要,你们俩都是。谢谢。
Even before the recent threat of our parents fornicating like wrinkly old rabbits. I don't always show it, but you are of great importance to me. Both of you. Thank you.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
但是终有一天,如果我们能够发明一些工具可以让我们加速到如光速度,到那时候,我们可能随时可以把穿越时空者送到遥远的未来,还有带着我们 古老,被遗忘的故事去。
But one day, if we can develop the tools to accelerate ourselves to similar speeds, then we may regularly send time travelers into the future, bringing with them tales of a long, forgotten past.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》