秀
Pinyin:xiùClick to hear the pronunciation of 秀
Radical:禾
Strokes:7
HSK Level:4
How to write character 秀
秀
丿
一
丨
丿
㇏
㇌
丿
Compounds with character 秀
Example sentences with 秀
所以你真的喜欢这个秀?
So you really like the show?
出自:《采访》|《The Interview》
那天早上我看过了芭芭拉·沃尔特斯的今日秀。
So, I had seen Barbara Walters on the Today Show that morning.
出自:《奥普拉演讲》|《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》
Zola怎么想呀?她想带他去日托参加表演秀。
What does Zola think of him? Oh, she wants to take him to day care for show and tell.
出自:《实习医生格蕾 第十季》|《Greys Anatomy Season 10》
真会耍阴招,别傻站着,赶紧把咪咪秀出来。
Well, that's a fine how-do-you-do. Don't just stand there. Take your breasts out.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我才不想听你说的话。那我就不说,我直接秀给你看拜托,亚丝翠。
I am not listening to anything you have to say! Then I won't speak. Just let me show you. Please, Astrid.
出自:《驯龙高手》|《How to Train Your Dragon》
她在"克洛伊"的秀场上走歪了线路,她在台上吐了个梨出来 。
This one missed her cue at the Chlo Show because she was throwing up a pear.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
你们跑去购物?然后把东西秀给吉儿看?你们明知她想戒掉,你们真差劲。
You went shopping? What, and then you just came in here and paraded it right under Jill's nose when you know she's trying to quit. Wow, you guys are terrible.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
我也有同感,请问你爸是做什么的?他是同志歌舞秀的头牌。
I always thought that too. Tell me, what does your father do? He's the headliner of a gay burlesque show.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
它本来的确是店门口的自行车,现在则像是《鲁保罗变装自行车秀》的参赛者。
It was the bike from the front of the shop. Now it looks like a contestant on RuPaul's bike race.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
我的时尚博客人气暴涨,我搞起了视频聊天秀,现在我的频道有五万多订阅者!
My fashion blog is blowing up. I started doing these live video chats, and now I have over 50,000 subscribers!
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
等一下,这是罗斯,他是我们的朋友,他显然是疯了,脑筋秀逗了。
All right. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. This is Ross, okay? He's our friend. He obviously went crazy. He obviously lost his mind.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
他不需要知道,我们的生活圈不一样,我跟你们来往,而他,他在拉斯维加斯表演变装秀。
Well, he doesn't have to know. It's not like we run in the same circles. I hang out with you guys, and he stars in a drag show in Vegas.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你们包揽了所有的表演秀。我的人生却不再辉煌,被人遗忘,不被人喜欢,孤独。
Adorable penguins stole the show, while I was shunned, forgotten, unwanted, alone.
出自:《马达加斯加的企鹅》|《Penguins of Madagascar》
这不是你的错,都怪谢尔顿。“这不是你的错,都怪希尔顿。”这句话太适合秀在靠垫上了。
You didn't do anything. It's Sheldon. "You didn't do anything. It's Sheldon." That'd make a nice needlepoint pillow.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
社交名媛啊,她本来有机会在《今日秀》得到工作呢,可惜她最后没得到。
Oh! Pippa Middleton, wow. She was up for a job on "The Today Show," but she didn't get it.
出自:《破产姐妹 第五季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 5》
不要再给我们的贵客制造麻烦,朋友们,我们非常期待观看你们的牛仔秀。谢谢,非常感谢。
Do not trouble our honored guests again! My friends, we would love to see your cowboy show. Yeah! Thank you. Thank you so much.
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
我想念那个小哥。他就像《大青蛙布偶秀》的瑞典厨师。我听不懂他都在说些什么,但他很搞笑。
I miss that guy. He's like the Swedish Chef Muppet. I don't know what he's saying, but he's funny.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
我们还打算为你们表演一出牛仔秀,弟兄们,奏起。你走阳关道,我走独木桥...要把高潮留到最后。这是猪猪的黑话。
We were gonna put on a cowboy show for you. LET 'er go, boys! and I'll take the low... Ixnay on the ongsay. That was Pig Latin.
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
米格尔,我和你,我们是天生的艺术家,我们不属于某一个小家庭,世界是我们的大家庭。喔哦,烟花秀开始了。
You and I, we are artists, Miguel. We cannot belong to one family. The world is our family. The fireworks have begun.
出自:《寻梦环游记》|《Coco》