盯
Pinyin:dīngClick to hear the pronunciation of 盯
Radical:目
Strokes:7
HSK Level:7
How to write character 盯
盯
丨
𠃍
一
一
一
一
亅
Compounds with character 盯
盯得某人不知所措
stare sb out of countenance
Example sentences with 盯
眼睛盯着我。
Keep your eyes fixed on me.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
在天文社要盯着天空。
Keep your eye on the sky at the astronomy club!
出自:《怪兽大学》|《Monsters University》
瞧瞧那个女人。哪个女人?你一直盯着的那女人。不好意思,你确实盯了。
Look at that woman. Which woman? The woman you're always staring at. I'm sorry, but you are.
出自:《朗读者》|《The Reader》
你得多盯着我一点,有些时候我太傻了。
We got to keep more eyes on me. Sometimes I go too full-on-Riley.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
你这走运的倒楣鬼,再给我煮一锅相同的汤出来。我会盯着你,盯得紧紧的。
You are either very lucky or very unlucky. You will make the soup again, and this time, I'll be paying attention. Very close attention.
出自:《美食总动员》|《Ratatouille》
你们别这样,别盯着我看,要吓死我了。
Well okay. Stop it, you guys. Stop staring, you're freaking me out.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
我又没有时刻盯着你,谁知道你都干了些啥呢。
I don't watch you 24 hours a day. I don't know what you do.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
要知道,我已经盯了你很久了,你在外面很逍遥啊。
Kept tabs on you, you know. You've been having a lot of fun out there.
出自:《速度与激情6》|《Fast and Furious 6》
哈利!在。你盯着他们了吗?像鹰一样犀利。
Harley! Right here. You watched them? Like a hawk.
出自:《女孩成长记 第二季》|《Girl Meets World Season 2》
你盯着我们的眼神好严厉,麦修斯老师。
You're looking at us pretty hard there, Mr. Matthews.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
里面有花生油吗?我不太清楚,大家都盯着点霍华德以防他肿起来。
But does it have peanut oil? I'm not sure. Everyone keep an eye on Howard in case he starts to swell up.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
他们现在在哪儿?不,两位姑娘自己搞定,你盯好以利亚。
Where are they now? No, the ladies will have to manage on their own. You need to stay on Elias.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
帮我盯着他,我还得帮他收拾烂摊子。
Make sure he gets there. I have his mess to clean up.
出自:《驯龙高手》|《How to Train Your Dragon》
为什么别再盯着我的胸部?看什么?什么?
Why can't you stop staring at my breasts? What? What?
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
开普勒于2009年发射,连续盯着一小块银河系盯了四年。
Launched in 2009, Kepler stared at one small patch of the Milky Way for four years straight.
出自:《《星际穿越》中的科学》|《The Science of Interstellar》
每次在电影院看到你的时候,你眼睛都死盯着地板。是么?
You know every time I saw you at the theater, your eyes were glued to the floor. Really?
出自:《爆裂鼓手》|《Whiplash》
龟毛个啥,谁会盯着她的头发看啊。痛啊!应该是可恶。
Relax. No one's going to be looking at her hair. Ow! I mean, ow.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
我送你回你的营帐。也有人在盯着我。
I will return you to your ger. There will be eyes on me, as well.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
拥有我姐姐做妻子你很幸运,洛威尔,对她好点,我会盯着你的。
You're lucky to have my sister for your wife, Lowell, and you be good to her. I'll be watching very closely.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》|《Alice in Wonderland》
你们好啊,你看我在四川龙餐厅外找到谁了?她盯着停车收费表看。
Hey. Hi you guys. Look who I found standing outside of the Szechwan Dragon staring at a parking meter.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》