PinyinfànClick to hear the pronunciation of 犯
Radical
Strokes5
HSK Level6

How to write character 犯

丿

丿

𠃌

Compounds with character 犯

犯死罪
committed the capital offence
放火犯
arsonist; fire-raiser
牵连犯
implicated offender
犯小性儿
become peevish
缓刑犯
probational criminal
偶发犯
fortuitous offender
犯情有可原的错误
commit an excusable error
警惕犯同样的错误
guard against repeating the mistake

Example sentences with 犯

他们可不会这种低级错误。
These people don't make those kind of mistakes.
出自:《木星上行》|《Jupiter Ascending》
为什么我感觉胃里一直恶心?
Why do I have a sick feeling in my stomach?
出自:《蚁人》|《Ant-Man》
我不会跟你同样的错误。
I won't make the same mistake you did.
出自:《头号玩家》|《Ready Player One》
中国人认为本命年的时候容易太岁。
The Chinese think that this year you are gonna offend the God of Taisui.
出自:《中国春节》|《Chinese New Year》
有一个主人对他们的错误十分愤怒。
One particular employer took their failure very very badly.
出自:《小黄人》|《Minions》
我不想对你同样的错误,唐纳德。
I don't wanna make the same mistake with you, Donald.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
我们都了错误。比如说,你们俩应该看好小杰。
We all made mistakes. For example, you kids were supposed to watch Jack-Jack.
出自:《超人总动员2》|《Incredibles 2》
我当然同情她,但我们都知道,她在一个大错。
Oh, I sympathize, of course, but we both know she's making a mistake.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
假如你了刑事罪,跟当局坦白,就能表明悔改之心。
For instance, if we were talking about a crime, then confessing to the authorities would prove the intentions of our heart.
出自:《绝望主妇 第八季》|《Desperate Housewives Season 8》
当病毒在里面了以后,细胞认识到它的错误。敌人到里面来了!
When the virus gets through, the cell recognizes its mistake. An enemy is inside!
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》
这么多年来,我都一直在一个严重的错误,原来火车越小越好玩。
All these years, I've been so wrong. The tinier the train, the more concentrated the fun.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
我宣判你了杀人罪,因为我们要被你笑"死"啦。
I find you guilty of murder, because you are killing it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
我一直在这种错,真是太糟糕了。噢,不是啦。也很讨人厌。
I keep making mistakes like that. I'm awful. Oh, you're not. And annoying.
出自:《头脑特工队》|《Inside Out》
我这是审时度势,我们在公众面前了些大错,我们需要重获他们的信任。
I'm just reading the terrain. We have made some very public mistakes. We need to win their trust back.
出自:《美国队长3》|《Captain America: Civil War》
冷空气会让莱纳德气喘,而且这正中我长久以来害怕被磨冰场车压扁的恐惧。
The cold air will trigger Leonard's asthma and it plays right into my well-known fear of getting flattened by a Zamboni.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
为达到这一目标,我们需要精心策划,科学使用武装力量。同时要避免以前犯过的错误。
To meet a threat like this, we have to be smart. We have to use our power wisely. And we have to avoid the mistakes of the past.
出自:《奥巴马每周电视讲话》|《Your Weekly Address》
目前的事件包含三种情况的关键因素,美国绑架,儿童遭绑架,以及要求沟通代理人。
Now, what we have here are key elements from three of them. American kidnappers, the abduction of a child and proxy communication.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
不是的,我们这是在基因欺诈罪,我们的精子并不能保证将来就能生出高智商的后代。
No. We are committing genetic fraud. There's no guarantee that our sperm is going to generate high-IQ offspring.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
但食肉动物不该因为我的过失而受苦,我得弥补自己的错,但是没有你,我办不成。
But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you.
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
我的尴尬症又了。心拔凉拔凉的。先去吃点东西吧?算了,我们还是回家吧。
Well, this just got awkward. That's really insensitive. Want to go get a bite? Forget it. Let's just go home.
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》