PinyinyǎnClick to hear the pronunciation of 演
Radical
Strokes14
HSK Level3

How to write character 演

𠃍

丿

Compounds with character 演

演电影
act in a film
演小品
put up a short play

Example sentences with 演

哇哦,你这是哪出?我告诉你这是哪出。
Whoa, where is that coming from? I'll tell you where it's coming from.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
她们没有。我们不是演员。
No, they weren't in the play. We are not actors.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
他们都是电影,舞台剧差多了。
All these people were in movies together. It's much different with plays.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
凯西半裸跟一个大帅哥床戏。
Well, Kathy gets half-naked and simulates sex with a real good looking guy.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我要一个19岁的人。怎么?
I'm supposed to be playing a 19-year-old. What?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我要在忘记怎么之前,赶快打给佩妮。
I got to call her before I forget how I said it.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
你要电影主角,太厉害了。是什么电影?
You got the lead in a movie? That's amazing. What's the movie about?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我问你,他们床戏时很火辣吗?是的。
Okay, look, let me ask you a question, when they were doing it on stage, was it like really hot? Oh yeah.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
你太客气了。我可以你的助手薇达。
I don't know about that. Yeah, but then I can be you sidekick Vunda.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
上周六晚的《德克萨斯游警》的是什么?
Monica, last Saturday night, what happened on Walker: Texas Ranger?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
这真是我演过最难的戏,我应该装上假胡须
Probably be some of the hardest acting I've ever done. Maybe I'll play it with a mustache.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
或许我可以跟你们一起去,搞不好能试镜那个爸爸。
Whoa, hey, maybe I'll go down there with you and see if I can get an audition as the dad.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
他的确不适合这个。如果我推荐他,我的老板会认为我是个傻瓜!
He's not right for the part. If I suggest him, my bosses gonna think I'm an idiot.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
那场闹剧之后,我也无计可施,只好让你继续你的小把戏,你的演技实在不错。
After that fiasco, there was nothing left to do but to let you play out your little scenario. And you were very good.
出自:《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》|《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》
那为什么你不能让玛雅的妈妈这个角色呢?你可以扮演法国的热裤女王。
Well, why don't you just let Maya's mother have this one, and you go play Queen FrancyPants of France?
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
你知道他们明白了什么吗?猜猜看。太难了。实在是太艰难了。并不是装出来的。这可不是在高中食堂里什么《红男绿女》。不是……不好意思,你的那部电影叫什么来着?
Do you know what they find out? That guess what? It's hard. It's so hard. It's not pretend, it's not Guys and Dolls in some high school cafeteria. It's not... I'm sorry, what was the movie you were in?
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
我好喜欢你的戏,我每天都看,你的前妻明明想杀你,你还捐肾救她…
Hey. Hi. I love you on that show. I watch you everyday. I mean, when you took out your own kidney to save your ex-wife even though she tired to kill you…
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
没错,你是女人吗?那是被困在男人身体里的女人。那可好多了。
That's right. That's right, don't you play a woman? A woman in a man's body. Much better.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我知道我能够得到这份工作是最好的,因为谁都不知道肥皂剧结果会怎么样。
I know. I know. It'd be so great if I got this because you never know what could happen on a soap.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
莫妮卡,袋子里有什么?不知道,钱德 咱们看一下吧。像在短剧。
Gee, Monica, what's in the bag? I don't know, Chandler. Let's take a look. Oh, it's like a skit.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》