PinyintiāotiáoClick to hear the pronunciation of 条
Radical
Strokes7
HSK Level1

How to write character 条

丿

丿

Compounds with character 条

弓锯条
hacksaw blade
钢筋条
reinforcing rod
导向条
guide bar
斜拉条
batter brace
江米条
sweet glutinous rice sticks
卫生棉条
tampon
纱布条
ribbon gauze
纤维条
ribbon

Example sentences with 条

谢谢,没有必要,我们已经掌握了关于接吻的所有细节,接吻需牵动34面部肌肉和112姿势肌。
Thank you. Not necessary. We know everything there is to know about kissing. It requires 34 facial muscles and 112 postural muscles.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
但是把她修好后,又是好船。
But once I get her fixed up, she's gonna be in good shape.
出自:《小飞侠:幻梦启航》|《Pan》
我不会袖手旁观,看着罗南杀害几十亿性命。
I, for one, am not gonna stand by and watch as Ronan wipes out billions of innocent lives.
出自:《银河护卫队》|《Guardians of the Galaxy》
瑞秋,这里的卫生棉只要一美分,我们买来屯积。
Hey, Rach. The tampons here are only a penny. Let's stock up.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你请她来的。你给她发了短信。或者严格地说,是我给她发了短信,但她不知道。
You invited her. You sent her a text. Or technically, I sent her a text, but she's not to know.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
纽约市准则第145。破坏公物?什么?什么?
New York code 145. Vandalism? What? What?
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
不过,根据你卧室的地面情况看,应该有1000
Although, based on the floor of your bedroom, I'd say it's a thousand.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
你参加过社团吗?当然我是大腿大卫生棉的成员。
Phoebe, were you ever in a sorority? Of course. Yeah. I was a Thigh Mega Tampon.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你明天看到的新闻将会是你们拯救了多少生命。
You're gonna watch a news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives.
出自:《侏罗纪世界》|《Jurassic World》
没什么!只是一小伤口,缝得很好,不到一个月伤疤就会消失。
Nothing, just a little horizontal slit. It's very well done, and, you'll find within a month the scar is practically invisible too.
出自:《超体》|《Lucy》
不如我先说吧。可我不想知道你有多少内裤。
How about I go first? But I don't want to know how many underpants you own.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
早上好,你去哪儿了?我给你留了有20信息。
Good morning. You. Where have you been, woman? I left you like 20 messages.
出自:《情妇 第二季》|《Mistresses Season 2》
泰特伯勒塔台,我需要跑道,全美航空1549需要机场紧急降落。
Teterboro tower, I need a runway. Cactus 1549 needs to go to the airport right now.
出自:《萨利机长》|《Sully》
不,不,更好的是你的恐龙拯救了多少生命。
No, no, no, better yet, how your animals saved lives.
出自:《侏罗纪世界》|《Jurassic World》
现在假设你每次用15,28天一周期,你经期正常吗?
Now, if you assume 15 tampons per cycle and a 28-day cycle. Are you fairly regular?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
怎么会是莫里亚蒂?他死之前为我录下了很多消息。
How can that be Moriarty? Oh, he recorded lots of little messages for me before he died.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第四季》|《Sherlock Season 4》
我们只需要切开像这样切成细长,在每个肉丸边放一片大白菜叶。
What we want to do is just slice long thin strips like this. Wrap one Chinese cabbage leaf around each meatball.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
你还有什么东西是我没有提到的呢?好,那就送一些卫生棉上来。
Is there anything else you have that I haven't asked for already? Yeah, go ahead, send up some tampons.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
而我相信找到超人的直线,是非常小的路,叫露易丝·莱恩。
And I believe the straightest path to Superman is a pretty little road, called Lois Lane.
出自:《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》|《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》
好歹也是斗牛犬,不是吗?它还是会长大的吧,不是吗?
This is still a bulldog, isn't it? It would get bigger though, wouldn't it?
出自:《王牌特工:特工学院》|《Kingsman: The Secret Service》