懂
Pinyin:dǒngClick to hear the pronunciation of 懂
Radical:忄
Strokes:15
HSK Level:2
How to write character 懂
懂
丶
丶
丨
一
丨
丨
丿
一
丨
𠃍
一
一
丨
一
一
Compounds with character 懂
懂音乐
have an ear for music
懂外语
know a foreign language
懂英语
know English
Example sentences with 懂
好吧,我懂了。
Oh. Oh-oh-okay, I get it.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
懂了,等我一下。
I see. Just give me a second.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
等等。怎么了,亲爱的?这是个什么故事?你没懂这个故事吗?你懂了吗?当然,我当然懂。
Hold up. What's the matter, sweetheart? What's happening in this story? You're not following the story? Do you follow it? Of course. Yes, of course I follow it.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
还水饺,你没懂现在情况多严重吗?想也知道,没懂。
Dumplings? Don't you understand what's going on here? As a rule, no.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
魁地奇其实很容易懂。
Quidditch is easy enough to understand.
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
我懂你的意思了。
Oh, I see what you're saying.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我懂了,真的对不起。
Yeah, no, I get that. I'm so sorry.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
我不懂夜店,可我懂教育。
I don't know about nightclubs, I know about education.
出自:《成长教育》|《An Education》
我也不懂那是什么意思。
Well, I don't know exactly what it means.
出自:《哈利波特与密室》|《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》
我懂好吗,谢尔顿。我也懂。抱歉,我放空了。我们还在聊汤匙吗?
I understand it, Sheldon. Yeah, me, too. I'm sorry, I spaced. Are we still talking about the spoon?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
我懂你意思,我只是...
Yeah I know I know I know. I just...
出自:《爆裂鼓手》|《Whiplash》
我根本不懂这是什么意思。
I don't know what this means.
出自:《女孩成长记 第二季》|《Girl Meets World Season 2》
所以你懂吧,好坏参半。
So you know, pros and cons.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
我也不懂我为什么要这样。
I don't know how it happens.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
没有,你们真是啥都不懂。
No, I'm sorry. Wow, you guys really don't know anything.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
你们不懂不代表是错的。
Now, just because you don't understand something, doesn't make it wrong. All right?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我完全不懂你说的是什么。
I have no idea what that means.
出自:《博物馆奇妙夜3》|《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》
灵感随时会来,真正的画家才懂。
Real inspiration has no hours. A true artist knows that.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
我明白了,我明白了,孩子,我懂了。
I got it. I got it, buddy. I got it.
出自:《房间》|《Room》
你懂我的意思吧?懂,孩子。我喜欢她,迪克先生。我本来星期五晚要跟她出去的。
You know what I mean? Sure, kid. I like this girl, Mr. Dicker. I'm supposed to go out with her Friday night.
出自:《超人总动员2》|《Incredibles 2》