PinyinwǎngClick to hear the pronunciation of 往
Radical
Strokes8
HSK Level2

How to write character 往

丿

丿

Compounds with character 往

往屋内窥视
peep into the room
往手上哈气
blow on one's hands
往脸上抹黑
bring shame on sb
撒腿往家里跑
make straight for home
把桌子往后移
move the table back
往汤里撒些胡椒粉
pepper the soup
把眼泪往肚里咽
swallow down one's tears

Example sentences with 往

钱德在钱德身上爬。莱丝莉在他身上扔百吉饼。
And that's Chandler climbing on Chandler. That's Leslie throwing bagels at him.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
拿着,袋子里呼气。
Here. Breathe into this bag.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
好处想,至少你们认识了。
Well, bright side, you guys met.
出自:《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》|《Transformers: Age of Extinction》
那就把茶几沙发那边推。
OK well here, we'll just move the coffee table closer to the couch.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
精神正常的人不会别人车里放炸弹。
You don't put a bomb in a guy's car because you're mentally stable.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
然后开始用手,中间卷。
Now start using your hand in there. Folding it into the middle.
出自:《保罗教你做面包》|《Baul Hollywoods Bread》
好的,所以我进门以后右转……
Okay. So I walk in the door and make a right.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
布雷克,只有我们在那个方向去。
Blake, we'd be the only ones going that way.
出自:《末日崩塌》|《San Andreas》
跑步的愉悦感蹭蹭上飙啊!
Ooh, I think I'm getting a runner's high!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
是啊,动作是整天嘴里塞油炸垃圾食品。
Uh, yeah, the motion of shoving deep fried garbage in your mouth all day.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你不能只把东西都衣橱里扔啊。
You can't just throw everything in the closet.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
这时开始下雨了。瘦腿先生赶快屋子里爬。我想瘦腿先生不喜欢下雨。他正在水管里爬呢。
It is starting to rain. Mr. Skinny Legs is running back to the house. Maybe he doesn't like the rain. He's climbing up the water spout.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
你怎么能确定你在正确的方向成长呢?
How can you be sure you're growing in the right way?
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
锅内倒入一点花生油,也可以选用菜籽油或葵花油。
I've got here some ground nut oil. You can use vegetable oil, sunflower oil.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
我在吉利安姆子爵面前出丑了。他不会心里去的。
I made rather an idiot of myself in front of Lord Gillingham. He won't mind.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
另外,联邦调查局挂了我的电话。袋子里呼吸。
Plus, the FBI hung up on me. Into the bag.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
后退,乔治,我在做香水,你想看吗?
Stand back George. I'm making perfume. Do you want to watch?
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
快来吧,爸爸!来比赛!这太容易了。山下跑确实很容易,山上跑就很困难了。看来我不应该吃那么多意大利面的。
Come on, Daddy. Race you. This is easy. It is easy to run downhill. It is hard to run uphill. I don't think I should've eaten so much spaghetti.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
有一只黄蜂你身上爬。我会杀了它。
There's a wasp crawling on your arm. I'd kill it.
出自:《银翼杀手》|《Blade Runner 2049》
尼莫!我来了!救我!救我!下游!快点,孩子!
Oh! Gill! Nemo! I'm coming! Help me! Help me! Swim down! Come on, kid!
出自:《海底总动员》|《Finding Nemo》