对
Pinyin:duìClick to hear the pronunciation of 对
Radical:又
Strokes:5
HSK Level:1
How to write character 对
对
㇇
丶
一
亅
丶
Compounds with character 对
对答案
go through the answers
对面谈
talk face to face
对偶函数
dual function
路子对
adopt a correct approach
对质权
right of confrontation
对比率
contrast ratio
纹孔对
pit pair
同系对
homologous pair
对接触点
butt contact
对笔体
identify sb's handwriting
对工作疏懒
be indolent about one's work
对健康无害
be harmless to health
对某人明说
be frank with sb
对孩子失望
feel frustrated with one's children
对顾客失礼
be impolite to customers
对非议付之一笑
shrug the censure off
对戏剧感兴趣
be interested in drama
对学生严紧
be strict with one's students
对某人下手
strike out at sb
对后果负责
answer for the consequences
Example sentences with 对
对对对,我们还得去帮酒搞点冰块来。
Oh, right, right. We should also maybe get some ice for drinks.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
对,对,对,快看!我做起了一门生意。
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look, look, look! I started a business.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
演员?对。对。懂吗?
An actor? Yeah. Yeah. You know?
出自:《博物馆奇妙夜3》|《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》
你的太阳眼镜?对!对耶。
Your sunglasses? Yes. Oh, right.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
听着,你喜欢她对吧?对你想再跟她见面?对。
All right, listen, Ross, you like this girl, right? Yeah. You wanna see her again, right? Yeah.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
没错,他已经对你没感觉了。对。我才对你有感觉。
Absolutely. He's not thinking about you. No. I'm thinking about you.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
你真的怀孕了?对跟不对,除了,不是不对,所以,对。
Are you really pregnant? Well, yes and no. Except not no. So to sum it up, yeah.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
对别人不信任,对世界甚至对自己,让你很难爱上别人,直到现在。
That distrust in others, in the world and even in yourself, has made it difficult for you to fall in love. Until now.
出自:《木星上行》|《Jupiter Ascending》
对,对,不过在美国你只是个蠢蛋!
Well, in America, you're just an ass.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
对对对,是。你好。帅!玛雅,那是我叔叔,那敢情好,我要当你姨。
Oh, yeah yeah, you. Boing! Ha, that's my Uncle, Maya. Sweet, I would be your aunt.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
所以我要过去找她了。对,对,当然。
So I should probably get back. Yeah. Yeah, sure. Yeah.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
对,是这样。是这样,我们能行。对,对,我们能行。我们有能力渡过!
Okay. That's true. That's true, we can do this. You're right. We can do this. We'll just power through.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
我们对国家的热爱我们对正义和公平的承诺。
Our love of country. Our commitment to justice and equality.
出自:《奥巴马每周电视讲话》|《Your Weekly Address》
对,对,我们可以等,我们今晚什么都不做。
Yeah. Yeah. We can wait. We don't have to do anything tonight.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
我喜欢我对的时候,我在什么事上对了啊?
I like when I'm right. What am I right about?
出自:《女孩成长记 第二季》|《Girl Meets World Season 2》
噢,不不...给你,一个礼物。这个?对,对,对,打架用的,抽他。
Oh, no no. Here. A present. This? Yes yes yes. For hitting. Ut-ut.
出自:《小黄人》|《Minions》
你并不对杆菌肽过敏,倒是对花生有轻微过敏。
You're not allergic to Bacitracin. You do have a mild allergy to peanuts.
出自:《超能陆战队》|《Big Hero 6》
我开始犹豫买给这孩子的闪电侠哈衣对不对了。
I am starting to rethink the Flash onesie I bought this kid.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
对,不,你说的对。去吗?好吧。
Yeah. No. No you're right. Shall we? Yeah.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
这才对嘛。
Okay, now we're talking.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》