PinyinClick to hear the pronunciation of 客
Radical
Strokes9
HSK Level1

How to write character 客

丿

𠃍

Compounds with character 客

虬髯客
man with curly whiskers
珠宝客
jewelers

Example sentences with 客

我取得了炸弹的定时器碎片。
I have a piece of the Fizzle Bomber's timer.
出自:《前目的地》|《Predestination》
《纽约》,这二十年来我一直是它的读者。
The New Yorker. I have been carrying it around in my purse for 20 years.
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
Raj不行,你是。别傻了,坐着吧,你貌似今天很辛苦。
Raj, you're our guest. Don't be silly. Sit. You look like you've had a long day.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
你是在玩儿失踪啊。正解。早年炸弹的做法啊,不错嘛。
You're going off the grid. Exactly. The old Unabomber approach. Kudos.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
我的小说要登上《纽约》了,这不是真的吧,这是真的吗?
I'm gonna be published in "the new Yorker." That, oh. This can't be real. Is this real?
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
圣诞快乐。这是最新一期的《纽约》,谢谢,不过我已经订了。
Merry Christmas. This is a copy of "the new Yorker." Thank you, but you know I already have a subscription.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
你被陷害了[加了外框] ,你该用这句。你在墨镜工作时可以用。
Ooh, you've been framed. You should use that. At your job at the Hut.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
你在the Hut上班啊?我本想猜必胜客,但是根据当你帮我从游览船上下来时,我看到的你平坦的腹部,我猜是,墨镜
You work at the Hut? I would guess pizza, but based on your ripply stomach I saw when you helped me get down off the gondola ride, I'm gonna guess Sunglass Hut.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》