婚
Pinyin:hūnClick to hear the pronunciation of 婚
Radical:女
Strokes:11
HSK Level:3
How to write character 婚
婚
𡿨
丿
一
丿
𠄌
一
㇂
丨
𠃍
一
一
Compounds with character 婚
蓝宝石婚
sapphire wedding [45th wedding anniversary]
钻石婚
diamond wedding; diamond wedding anniversary [the 60th or 75th wedding anniversary]
水晶婚
crystal wedding/anniversary [the 15th anniversary of a wedding]
红宝石婚
ruby wedding anniversary—40th wedding anniversary
血缘婚
consanguineous marriage
象牙婚
ivory wedding [14th wedding anniversary]
对偶婚
paired marriage
贵贱婚
morganatic marriage
金刚石婚
diamond wedding; diamond (wedding) anniversary [60th or 75th wedding anniversary]
小别胜新婚
a brief separation makes the couple feel like honeymooners; absence makes the heart grow fonder
Example sentences with 婚
要不是我阻止了她,她也结不了婚。
And if I hadn't have stopped her, there probably wouldn't even be a wedding to go too.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你只结过一次婚吗?嗯…
So you've just married the one time then? Well…
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
天,迈克要求婚?大件事!你想嫁他吗?
Oh, my God. Mike was gonna propose? That's huge. Do you want to marry him?
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
如果他要求婚,那就太夸张了。
Well, if that's what it is, then it's crazy.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
乔伊。什么?我跟你求过婚,这样才公平。
Joey. What? I proposed to you. It balances out.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
佩妮甩了他之后,又成功把她拐回来。还拐佩妮订了婚。
Getting Penny to go back out with him after she dumped him. Tricking Penny into getting engaged.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
喔,天啊!他求婚了。什么?你知道他要求婚吗?
Oh, my God! He did it? What? Did you know he was gonna ask me?
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
我们没有孩子你确定? 你今早还不知道咱俩已经婚了呢。
We don't have any kids. Are you sure? 'Cause you didn't know we were married until this morning.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
哦,不知道,我又不是想嫁想疯了。 我向钱德求的婚。
I don't know. Isn't that a little desperate? I proposed to Chandler.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
99年我只离一次婚,我今年要过得很快乐,我要让自己快乐。
Just the one divorce in '99. You know what, I am gonna be happy this year. I am gonna make myself happy.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
但还要等2年,要是你2年后订了婚,还得再等2年,那就4年了。
Yeah, but there's a two-year wait. And then what if you get engaged in two years and then you got to wait another two years for this place. That's four years.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
你结过两次婚?对,那个之后又结了一次,天啊,我饿了。
You've been married twice? Yes. And another time after that. Boy I'm getting hungry.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我的天啊,真不敢相信你们订婚了。还没订上婚呢。她想了半天还不回答我。
Okay. Oh, my God, I can't believe you guys are engaged. We're not engaged, yet. She's taking forever to answer.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
好吧,不管怎样,就算订了婚也可以反悔的,外面的世界很精彩哦。
Yeah, for what it's worth, engaged people can look around, too. Lot of options out there.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
我知道,但我一个人结不了婚。我需要你帮忙。那我也需要你的帮助。
I know that, but I can't do this on my own. I need your help. Well, then, I'm going to need your help, too.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
又是因为那事啊,不就是佩妮求了婚,你没答应嘛,所以现在你天天发愁到底会不会失去她。
Oh, this again? So, Penny proposed, you didn't say yes, and now you think you may have lost her love forever.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
那不是我的戒指!是罗斯的。这就是为什么我好难过,瑞秋,因为本来是他要求婚的。什么?
It wasn't my ring! It's Ross's ring. That's why I felt so bad, Rach, because he was gonna propose. What?!
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
如果我真的能结成婚。为什么结不成?因为我爸呗。我挣得钱比华仔多,所以我老爸逼我签订一个婚前协议。这可不妙。
If I ever actually ever get married. Why wouldn't you? My dad. 'Cause I make a lot more money than Howie, he's putting a lot of pressure on me to get a prenup. Ouch.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》