PinyintóngtòngClick to hear the pronunciation of 同
Radical
Strokes6
HSK Level1

How to write character 同

𠃌

𠃍

Compounds with character 同

同相电流
inphase current
同余数
congruent numbers
同父母兄弟
full brothers
同厄运斗争
struggle against adverse fate
同相信号
inphase signal
同赌博作斗争
combat gambling
同不正之风斗争
combat unhealthy tendencies
同有关部门协商
consult with the departments concerned
说明同一条原理
illustrate the same principle
同不良现象作斗争
combat unhealthy phenomena
同不公正进行斗争
fight injustice
迎面走上去同他们打招呼
step forward to greet them

Example sentences with 同

莱纳德,你不同意人择原理?
Leonard, where do you stand on the anthropic principle?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我们能够征服这座要塞,因为我们是同一个人,一支军队,一种声音,因为今天就是我们新的起点。
We can conquer this stronghold because we are one people, one army, one voice, because today is our new beginning.
出自:《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》|《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》
我要你留意车厢的乘客,了解他们。
I want you to concentrate on the passengers in your car. Get to know them.
出自:《源代码》|《Source Code》
他一定是想去加拿大。每次都用一招。
I'll bet he's heading for Canada. They always do.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我老板在一家餐厅我在那里面试,他听见了一切。
My boss was at the same restaurant where I was having my interview and he heard everything.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
他人坦诚相见很困难,坦诚对待自己的想法甚至更难。
As hard as it is to be honest with other people, it can be even more difficult to be honest with ourselves.
出自:《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》|《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》
好吧,达尔文观察到当两组雀类去竞争一种食物来源。
All right, well, anyway, Darwin observed that when two groups of finches competed over the same food source.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
某研究曾让一群在月经周期不同阶段的女人穿着一件衣服三晚。
In one study, a group of women at different points in their ovulation cycles wore the same t-shirts for three nights.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》
我的老天爷,我不能老是跟你为一件事情吵架,你让我受不了。
Oh my God. I cannot keep having this same fight over and over again, Ross, no, you're making this too hard.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
世界上很多女性都它产生了共鸣,这让我很欣慰。
And I'm so grateful that so many women around the world connected to it.
出自:《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》|《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》
这么说你们俩要睡在一张床上?对。逗你玩。
So you're saying the two of you are going to be sleeping in the same bed? Yes. Bazinga.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
但是,大部分发电站还是使用一种能源,也就是最常见的。
But these power plants produce more of our electricity than any other source.
出自:《透视美国》|《America Revealed》
光纤是未来高速公路,它可以让你在全球范围内做一件事。
Fiber-optics is the future highway. It allows you to do that same thing on a global scale.
出自:《透视美国》|《America Revealed》
我还碰到了第一个名字整座建筑一样的人。这个人的名字叫作莎拉·威格尔斯沃思。她那栋宿舍楼没有任何关系。当时我很震惊,知道没关系后我才舒了一口气。
The first person I ever met who shares the name with a whole building. Or so I met when the first classmate I met was Sarah Wigglesworth, who bore no relation at all to the dorm, which would have been nice to know with that very intimidating moment.
出自:《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》|《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》
我敢发誓他们俩之间肯定有些什么事,快看,他们俩上了一部车。
There's something going on with them. Look! He's getting into the car with her.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
我们搭同一班公车,去一家书局,或许他就是我的那杯茶。
We take the same bus. We go to the same bookstore, the same dry cleaners; maybe he's the tea guy.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
咱俩讨论的貌似不是一件事吧。我怎么知道,我又没听你说什么。
Is it possible we're having two different conversations? How would I know? I'm not listening to you.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你怎么过来的? 跟你一趟火车,不过我坐的三等席。
How did you get here? On the same train as you. But I was travelling in third.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
对,她们都可以搬去你和你妈妈一起住,现任的沃罗威茨夫人。
Yeah, and they can all move in with you and your mother. The current Mrs. Wolowitz.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
你们俩好啊。对了,拉杰,你不同意人择原理呢?完全同意,好孩子。
Hey, guys. Yeah, wait, Raj, where do you stand on the anthropic principle? I'm all for it. Attaboy!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》