PinyinquèClick to hear the pronunciation of 却
Radical
Strokes7
HSK Level4

How to write character 却

𠃋

𠃌

Compounds with character 却

Example sentences with 却

太狼不知足。
It was never enough for Tai Lung.
出自:《功夫熊猫》|《Kung Fu Panda》
会穿着皮裤喝龙舌兰。
I'm gonna be you know, sitting around in my leather pants, drinking Tequila.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
但那让我很失望。
It was all so disappointing.
出自:《银河护卫队2》|《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》
但是桃子打不败太狼。
But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!
出自:《功夫熊猫》|《Kung Fu Panda》
而我们站在这里,城内有人袭击了我们,我们还在犹豫该不该报仇。
And we stand here violated within our own walls and wonder whether we should avenge.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
但我无法保护她。
And I couldn't save her.
出自:《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》|《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》
他一定很紧张,没有失态。
He must have been nervous, but he never faltered.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
我知道,而知道太多的灭亡而你能继续活下去,结局很出乎意料,是不是?
I do. And yet I'm doomed while you live on. Funny how things work out, isn't it?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
他还四处播种找借口否认事实。
And Michael Douglas gave guys everywhere another excuse not to do that.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
料子那么少,效果那么大。
I mean, it's amazing how much they can do with so little material.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
可我在为魔药学期末考试担心。
And to think I've been worrying about my Potions final.
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
有时候我想说些话,不知该说什么。
Sometimes I want to say something, I just don't know what to say.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
一想到有电子邮件收不到,我就心烦。
It's just hard when I know I have e-mail I can't get.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
火车没停,乘客消失了,有意思吧?
Train never stops and a man vanishes. Good, innit?
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
我为你出头,你骗了我骗子。
Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me. You liar!
出自:《疯狂动物城》|《Zootopia》
一千万美国人非常想找工作找不到。
Ten million of you can't even get a job, even though you desperately want one.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
可是心里一直在想着七月四号国庆日。
All I kept thinking about was the Fourth of July.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
他们没来,我们被困在一屋子桑德海姆里。
They bailed, and we got stuck in a room full of Sondheims.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
真奇怪,怎么你的来了我的没到?
Oh, you know, that is so weird that yours came and mine didn't.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
你的命令无异于屠城,允许阿里不哥逃去西伯利亚。
You slaughter entire cities, yet you allow Ariq to run to Siberia.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》