PinyinmàiClick to hear the pronunciation of 卖
Radical
Strokes8
HSK Level2

How to write character 卖

丿

Compounds with character 卖

卖奖券
sell lottery tickets
卖保险
sell insurance
卖蔬菜
sell vegetables
亏本卖
sell below cost
整批卖
sell in bulk
论个儿卖
sell by the piece
卖棉花的进款
receipts from sale of cotton
摆地摊卖新奇小玩意儿
run a novelty item stall

Example sentences with 卖

我很想去饼干。
Well, I kinda wanted to sell the cookies.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
他们说他在大麻,你能相信罗比在大麻吗?
They say he's selling pot. Can you believe Robbie's selling pot?
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
去年的冠军了475盒,我到目前为止了75盒。
The girl who won last year sold four hundred and seventy-five. So far, I've sold seventy-five.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
我打算把房子给了。
I think I'm gonna put the house on the market.
出自:《少年时代》|《Boyhood》
你知道我在说什么,对吧?你是债券的,是吧,老伙计?我正在努力
You understand what I'm saying, right? You do sell bonds, don't you, old sport? I'm trying to.
出自:《了不起的盖茨比》|《The Great Gatsby》
噢,太棒了,你一定会很高兴,我把它了。你把它了?你听到了吧?
Oh good, you will be pleased to know. I sold it. You sold it? You hear that?
出自:《速度与激情7》|《Fast & Furious 7》
兔小姐生病了,今天需要你来替她冰淇淋了。哦,我可是很擅长冰淇淋的。
Miss Rabbit is ill. You've got to sell the ice-cream today. Oh, I am an expert of ice-cream.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
你们橱柜和窗帘吗?一般不是百叶窗和窗帘 或者橱柜和……我们公司生意很好,南希。
You sell closets and blinds? I could understand shutters and blinds or closets and... We're good, Nancy.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
兔小姐生病了,今天需要你来替她冰淇淋了。哦,我可是很擅长冰淇淋的。
Miss Rabbit is ill. You've got to sell the ice-cream today. Oh, I am an expert of ice-cream.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
一些卡和自制首饰,她说想呢,我答应了,一周里我赚了156美刀。
She sells cards and homemade jewels, she said she wanted to sell them. I said, okay. And in one week, I made a $156.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
他替我买了一家苹果的公司的股票。
He got me invested in some kind of fruit company.
出自:《阿甘正传》|《Forrest Gump》
既然我们是美国人,那我们就是推销员?这是我们天生的权利。卖车手机汽油。我眼里的美国可不是这样。
Well, if we're Americans, then we are salesmen, right? That's our birthright. Cars and phones and a gallon of gas. That's not how I see America.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
干什么?现在不能,用嘴巴吸气,白痴!
What are you doing? I can't sell that now. You suck air through your mouth, you moron.
出自:《冰川时代2》|《Ice Age: The Meltdown》
即使世上真的有,那肯定是它们那里。
Although, if anyone did, it would be them.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
我是个人。是的,我惊呆了,这个医生不紧不慢地一边吃着酸奶,一边在说……不是 一百美元一个器官。
I'm a human being. And yes, I am appalled by a doctor calmly eating yogurt while talking about selling... No, not selling. $100 a specimen.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
这个是什么。你拿的,我们叫他响板。我爸爸也这个的,五个五个一盒。谢谢你,弗雷迪。
What are these? These are castanets. My dad sells them in boxes of five. Thank you, Freddy.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
无奈之下改造了之后把他给了军方。
The splicer that bred him had to sell him to the legion for a loss.
出自:《木星上行》|《Jupiter Ascending》
默克多得好好谢我帮他了那么多报纸。
Rupert Murdoch should cut me a check for all the papers I sell for him.
出自:《穿普拉达的女王》|《The Devil Wears Prada》
黑市交易网站吗?知道,一个毒品的网店。
A black market site? Yeah, it's a marketplace for the sale of drugs.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
算了,伙计们,如果我给了你们其中一个,另外两个会对我大光其火的。管他呢,只要你给我。
Forget it, guys. If I sell to one of you, the other two are going to be really mad at me. Who cares? As long as you pick me!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》