PinyingāngClick to hear the pronunciation of 刚
Radical
Strokes6
HSK Level2

How to write character 刚

𠃌

丿

Compounds with character 刚

刚下的蛋
newly-laid egg;new-laid eggs
刚出院
be just out of hospital
刚果胶
Congo gum
刚架结构
rigid-frame structure
刚需族
rigid-demand buyer/purchaser
刚架梁
rigid-frame beam
一个刚下的蛋
newly laid egg
大小刚合适
be just the right size
刚解放那工夫
immediately after the liberation

Example sentences with 刚

说什么?
What was that?
出自:《功夫熊猫》|《Kung Fu Panda》
你们错过了。他来了吗?他走,这是他的杯子。
You just missed him. He was here? He just left. This is his cup.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
可是他说他也不开心。
Well, he just told me that he's not entirely happy.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
你担心我们看到的那群人吗。
You're worried about the crowd we just saw.
出自:《纸牌屋 第五季》|《House of Cards Season 5》
克丽丝汀,嗨,你搬来吗?如果你搬来这里,我可以带你四处参观一下。
Kristen, hi. Are you new to the area, 'cause if you are, I'd love to show you around sometime.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
拿出来也就1小时?
This is what, only half an hour old?
出自:《保罗教你做面包》|《Baul Hollywoods Bread》
对不起,你说你很…
Sorry, you've been...
出自:《少年派的奇幻漂流》|《Life of Pi》
说什么?水晶鸭?
What did you just say? Crystal duck.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
她为什么要走?放学功课一大堆?
So, why is she leaving? Is it a school night and she has a lot of homework to do?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
霍华德跟伯纳黛特喜获千金。太好了!
Well, Howard and Bernadette had their baby. Oh, that's wonderful!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
而且是你走出门他就搜到了。
And it was literally the moment you walked out the door.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第7季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
又和球探谈过了,他今晚会来。
Just talked to the scout again. He's coming tonight.
出自:《重返十七岁》|《17 Again》
再给我来一杯。你说什么?
I'll take another. Excuse me?
出自:《美丽心灵》|《A Beautiful Mind》
而你给他们送上了绝佳的机会。
And you've just given them one.
出自:《007幽灵党》|《Spectre 》
你怎么能认为我会跟认识的男人过夜呢?
How could you think that I would spend the night with a man I just met?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
我正要告诉乔伊,弗雷茨曼的部门组建。
I was just telling Joey about the opening in Fleischman's group.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
发生了什么事,穆先生? 是冰山。
What was that, Mr. Murdoch? An iceberg, sir.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
还从那小孔想探查你女友。
You were just spying on your girlfriend through a peephole.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
老实说,开始我也不喜欢他。
I'll be honest with you guys, when I first met Ross I didn't like him at all.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
太感谢了。我想我经历了一次小高潮。
Thank you. I think I just had a tiny orgasm.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》