PinyinchōngchòngClick to hear the pronunciation of 冲
Radical
Strokes6
HSK Level6

How to write character 冲

𠃍

Compounds with character 冲

冲藕粉
prepare some lotus root paste
冲马桶
flush the toilet
说话冲
speak bluntly

Example sentences with 冲

你还能听见我的马桶水声?
You can hear my toilet flush?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
好吧,也没必要我吼吧。
All right, there's no need to bark at me.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
他们会来到这里,你们要刮干净,干净。
They come in here. You scrape. You rinse.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
它像火箭一样我们飞过来。我救了他的命。奥吉吗?是科瑞。让他们看下球你飞过来时你的反应。
It was coming at us like a rocket. I saved his life. Auggie? Cory. Do what you did when the ball came at you.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
因为我们是邻居,我可是那种能听见你公寓马桶水声的邻居。
Because we are neighbors. I mean, I can hear the toilet flush in your apartment.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
我没听懂,你呢?老实说 我只听到了,煮头。
I didn't get that, did you? Honestly, all I heard was "Group head".
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
但我太傻了,我,我刺激他,挑衅他,逼他使劲
Yes, but I'm so stupid, I needled him and I teased him, I pushed him.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
哇,你要怎么做才能让整个演讲大厅里的人同时你竖中指啊?
Wow. How do you get an entire lecture hall to flip you off at the same time?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
弄好了没有?你不用我们撒火。好了没有?好了。快走,马上。
Are you done yet? You don't need to snap at us. Are you done yet? Yes. Let's go. Now.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
我们来赛跑吧。好!准备好了吗,抓稳了,啊!啊……
Let's have a race. Yes! Ready, steady, go!? Weeeee...
出自:《小猪佩奇(精选版)》|《Peppa Pig》
我们搬进来后每个周六早晨,我都在6:15准时醒来给自己一碗麦片...
Every Saturday since we've lived in this apartment I have awakened at 6:15, poured myself a bowl of cereal...
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
你要和我一起去吗?去了做什么?他们摇硬币罐吗?
Will you go with me? To do what? Shake a can of nickels at them?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
没关系。我们用花园的水管把它干净。没错没错。我去拿水管好啦?
Never mind. We can use the garden hose to clean it off. Yes! Yes! Can I hold the hose?
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
没关系。我们用花园的水管把它干净。没错没错。我去拿水管好啦?
Never mind. We can use the garden hose to clean it off. Yes. Yes. Can I hold the hose?
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
好吧,那我要烧烤汉堡。我也要这个大。胖汉堡店的侍应从不被人嚷嚷。
Fine, I'll have the Barbecue Burger. Make it two. Waitresses don't yell at you at Big Boy.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
后来我们发现,我们挡住了洪水,洪水回流,朗家的整个农场都被没了。
Later that day we found out we blocked the water all right. We sent it upstream. The whole Lang farm washed away.
出自:《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》|《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》
我们需要这场座谈会,戈登·凯波是个天才,他能帮助我们生意向上一发。
We need to do this seminar. Gordon Kepper is a genius. He's gonna give our business a real bump.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
她怎么我来都可以,不过她敢找克莱尔麻烦,我就在光天化日之下割了她喉咙。
She can go after me all she wants, but she goes after Claire, I'll slit her fucking throat in broad daylight.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
希望你是真心的。我不知道你这么想开,汤姆,!你刚刚就能开的。
I hope that's a real offer. You know, I didn't realise you were so keen, Tom. Blast! You could have driven her today.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
服了你。行,一。谢谢。现在大喊“啊”,我们就可以杀出去了。
Okay, fine, one. Thank you. Now yell "Charge" and we can get out of here.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》