骂
Пиньинь:màНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 骂
Ключ:马
Черты:9
HSK Уровень:5
Как писать иероглиф 骂
骂
丨
𠃍
一
丨
𠃍
一
𠃍
㇉
一
Слова с иероглифом 骂
当面骂
reprove sb to his face
破声大骂
shout abuse
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 骂
真是谢谢了。你想骂婊子就骂吧。婊子。
Thanks a lot. You want to say "Bitch," Say "Bitch". Bitch.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
你顶多再骂个半小时,还是会去接他们,不如节省时间去车上骂。
So you can either sulk here for a half hour, and then go pick them up, or you can save us both time and sulk in the car.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
卢卡斯骂我是个矮子。
Lucas called me short.
出自:《女孩成长记 第二季》|《Girl Meets World Season 2》
机器人又没伤他自尊。他就是欠骂。
The robot didn't hurt his feelings. His feelings needed to be hurt.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
我不信,我想骂他,告诉他他不像我这样了解朱莉。
I couldn't believe it. I wanted to yell at him and tell him that he didn't know Juli like I did.
出自:《怦然心动》|《Flipped》
不,是真的,你不必担心他们的大学学费,或在他们不乖时骂他们。
No, really. Really, Pheebs, you're not gonna be the one worrying about saving for college, or yelling at them when they're bad, you know?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我们现在生活规则好像是这样哦,报复,还真是让人想骂脏话,不是吗?
Apparently, those are the rules we live by now. Payback, it truly is the B word, isn't it?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
佩妮也把我骂了一顿。显然,我过分专注在优质的瑞士巧克力棒上。
Penny laid into me, too. Apparently, I'm overly fixated on premium Swiss chocolate bars.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
现在不行,谢尔顿,我正在处理严重的事,等我查出来是谁搞的鬼,我要骂死他。
Not now, Sheldon, I'm dealing with an epic screwup, and when I find out who's responsible, they're gonna get an earful.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
你要上哪去?去跟佩妮住,不跟你这混球住了。你骂我混球?没错。
Where are you going? To live with penny and not you, you crazy bastard. Crazy bastard? Yes.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你为什么跟我吵起来了?我打电话来是骂你害我生病的,爱你,拜拜。我也爱你。
Why are you trying to turn this into a fight? I called to yell at you for getting me sick. Love you. Bye. I love you, too.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
都是她那个傻逼男友的错,她要甩了他,他就又吵又骂。
It was her punk-ass boyfriend that was the problem. She tried to throw him out and he got all loud and mean.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
他们吵起来了,莉莉对他说了最不该骂的话。那可怜的男孩已经有太多不幸的经历了。
They had a fight, and Lily said the worst possible thing. I mean, that poor boy's been through enough.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》
我每天有350件案子要处理,也就是说每件大概花90秒,如果落下进度会挨首席法官的骂。
I have 350 cases a day to process. That's a case every 90 seconds. And if I fall behind, I hear from the chief justice.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
有一次我瞧了谢尔顿的内裤抽屉,被他骂了,但那份内裤的记忆将永存我心,他收不回也抢不走。
I once looked in Sheldon's underwear drawer. He yelled at me. But now I know what it looks like and he can never take that away.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
"特么"吗?某人得交一块钱的"接近骂脏话"罚款啊。我们随机分配所有需要下的婚礼决定,然后我们一人决定一半。
Heck, yeah? Looks like someone need to put a dollar in the almost-swear jar. We've assigned all wedding decisions randomly, and each of us makes half of them.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
听着,你有小孩后,我还是会陪在你身边。我会是他们好玩的佩妮阿姨给他们糖吃,教他们骂脏话还会跟他们说妈妈有多奇葩
Listen, when you have kids, I'm still gonna be there. I'm gonna be their fun Aunt Penny who gives them candy, and teaches them swear words and tells them stories about what a weirdo their mother is.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》