雇
Пиньинь:gùНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 雇
Ключ:隹
Черты:12
HSK Уровень:7
Как писать иероглиф 雇
雇
丶
𠃍
一
丿
丿
丨
丶
一
一
一
丨
一
Слова с иероглифом 雇
雇保姆
hire a maid
雇出租车
hire a taxi
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 雇
我们雇的最后一个人是谁?
Who was the last person hired, the last salaried person?
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
你知道海盗是弗瑞雇的?
I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?
出自:《美国队长2》|《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》
因为我听说你雇了比尔•詹姆斯。对。为什么时隔这么久才雇他?那不是我的原因。
Because I hear you hired Bill James. Yeah. You know, why someone took so long to hire that guy is beyond me.
出自:《点球成金》|《Moneyball》
知道我为什么雇你吗?我总是雇类似的女孩,时髦、苗条、当然还有崇拜这本杂志。
Do you know why I hired you? I always hire the same girl, stylish, slender, of course worships the magazine.
出自:《穿普拉达的女王》|《The Devil Wears Prada》
看来兄弟会雇他不是冲着他能说会道。
Guessing the Brotherhood didn't hire him for his conversation.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
你们终于合伙雇了位保镖啦?
Hey. You guys finally chip in for a bodyguard?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
你们在说些什么?瑞秋跟我雇了一个男保姆。你雇了一个男人当保姆?你雇了一个“男保”?
What are you guys talking about? Rachel and I hired a male nanny. You got a man who's a nanny? You got a "manny"?
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
我问你一个问题,你为什么雇我?
Let me ask you a question. Why did you hire me?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
听着,我很抱歉,但我...没人愿意雇我。
Look, I'm sorry, all right? But I... No one would hire me.
出自:《蚁人》|《Ant-Man》
不管是谁雇你们仨,杀掉托马斯这才是他通盘计划。
See, whoever hired you three to take out Tomas, this is how they settled the check.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
我想说明白,格兰特一家雇我代表杰弗里的利益。
I want to make clear, I have been hired by the Grant family to represent Jeffrey's interests.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
天哪!你听到了吗?她是觉得我很行才雇我。
Oh my God. Did you hear that? She hired me because she thinks I'm good.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
你应该雇他,芬奇,休息一周。
You should hire him, Finch, take the week off.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
你知道现在没人雇股票经纪人吧?你知道吗?好么?
You understand that nobody's hiring stockbrokers right now? You understand that? Okay?
出自:《华尔街之狼》|《The Wolf of Wall Street》
或许她是故意帮你雇了个妓女。她为什么要那么做?
Maybe she meant to get you a hooker. Why would she do that?
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
这是我女儿。杰玛,这位是凯特。你雇了个胖子啊。
This is my daughter. Jemma, this is Kate. So, I see you picked that fat one.
出自:《我们这一天 第一季》|《This Is Us Season 1》
不,你被炒了,我想雇她。
No. You're fired. I want her.
出自:《傲骨贤妻第七季》|《The Good Wife Season 7》
我们这不在商量吗?你已经雇了他!
We're discussing it now. After you hired him.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
雇我的不是你,是你母亲,除非她说想要解雇我,否则我不会走。
I'm not employed by you. I'm employed by your mother. So unless she says she doesn't want me here anymore, I'm staying.
出自:《遇见你之前》|《Me before you》
你好,你在这家律所工作了多久?两年。是谁雇你的?艾丽西娅•福瑞克。
Hello. How long have you worked at lockhart/Gardner? Two years. Who hired you? Alicia. Florrick.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》