逃
Пиньинь:táoНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 逃
Ключ:辶
Черты:9
HSK Уровень:5
Как писать иероглиф 逃
逃
丿
丶
㇀
乚
丿
丶
丶
㇋
㇏
Слова с иероглифом 逃
逃两节课
cut two classes
逋逃薮
refuge for fugitives
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 逃
好吧,我要逃了。
So listen, I think I'm gonna take off now.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
逃一天课不会怎么样的。我就逃了很多课,看看我现在,我得到了很多工作机会。
Skipping one day of school isn't gonna do any harm. I ditched plenty, and look at me today. I am fielding multiple job offers.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
快逃,约翰,赶紧逃。
Go, John. Go now!
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
我得逃了,我要从窗子爬出去。
Okay, I'm making a break for it, I'm going out the window.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
你那晚为什么要逃。我只想保证你的安全。
I don't know why you had to run that night. All I ever tried to do was keep you safe.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
我尽力保护孩子们逃了出去,但他们再也没有回来。
I got most of the kids out. But they never came back.
出自:《阿凡达》|《Avatar》
我也逃过婚,逃婚的人得退还礼物。
And also, I ran out on a wedding. You don't get to keep the gifts.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我当俘虏的每一天,都在计划如何逃回来。
Every day I was a prisoner, I plotted my escape.
出自:《权力的游戏 第四季》|《Game of Thrones Season 4》
他被第一秩序俘虏了,我帮他逃了出来,然后我们的飞船坠毁了。
He was captured by the First Order. I helped him escape, but our ship crashed.
出自:《星球大战7:原力觉醒》|《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》
来不及了,逃也逃不掉而且我们不拆弹,别人就会死。
There's no point now, is there? Because there's not enough time to get away and if we don't do this, other people will die!
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
我去看了那个窗户,又高又小,她一定是想逃到了极点。
I went and looked. It was a high and tiny window. She must have been very motivated.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
一旦确认了吸引力,你的血液里便充满了去甲肾上腺素,启动你的「打或逃」机制。
Once attraction is confirmed, your bloodstream is flooded with norepinephrine, activating your fight or flight system.
出自:《TED教育》|《TED-Ed》
对,没人能逃得出我的手掌心,瓦尔多不行,卡门圣迭戈不行,娜塔莉·波特曼的裸照也不行。
Yeah. No one can hide from me, not Waldo, not Carmen San Diego, not even topless Natalie Portman.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
不过一会他们就会变硬了。斑马妈妈在逃一转盘上面转出了一个茶杯。好了,一个茶杯。哇。
But later it won't be soft. Mummy Zebra is making a little cup on the potter's wheel. There, one cup. Wow.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
是是是,我没申请。我还逃了分娩课去看《疯狂动物城》,所以闭嘴吧。我只是想帮忙而已。
Well, I didn't. I also skipped a birthing class to see Zootopia, so back off. Whoa. Just trying to help.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
听我说,曼尼。在经历了那个派对上发生的事以后,也难怪你想逃跑,任何人都会想逃。但那样这些糗事就保证会跟着你到永远了。
Listen up, Manny. Of course you want to run away from whatever happened back that party. Anybody would. But that just guarantees that it sticks with you forever.
出自:《摩登家庭 第八季》|《Modern Family Season 8》