ПиньиньduǒНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 躲
Ключ
Черты13
HSK Уровень5

Как писать иероглиф 躲

丿

𠃌

丿

丿

丿

Слова с иероглифом 躲

躲在角暗里
hide in a secret place
躲在门背后
hide behind the door

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 躲

愈想不掉,此乃命运之安排。
One often meets his destiny on the road, he takes to avoid it.
出自:《功夫熊猫》|《Kung Fu Panda》
你为什么整天着我?我没有。你就是在啊!抱歉我问了那样的问题。
Why are you snapping at me all day? I'm not snapping. Yeah, you are. I'm sorry I asked the question.
出自:《实习医生格蕾 第十季》|《Greys Anatomy Season 10》
真的?我的让我掉罚单。
Wait. Really? 'Cause mine get me out of tickets.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你们是不是在厢型车里偷抽了大麻?
All right, were you guys smoking something in the back of our van?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
它一直在我的帽子里,它指导我做菜。
He's been hiding under my toque. He's been controlling my actions.
出自:《美食总动员》|《Ratatouille》
这里就是最底层,是吗?我猜你是要在这下面一辈子。
So this is the end, huh? I suppose you're just gonna hide down here forever?
出自:《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》|《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》
但是,当你找到他时,你要悄悄地,也到那个地方去,直到所有人都到哪里。就好像是罐头里的沙丁鱼一样。
But when you find them, You keep quiet and hide in the same space until everyone is hiding there. Like sardines in a tin.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
好吧,现在他没办法我们了,我来召唤守护者。
Well. He can't hide from us now. The Guardian is summoned.
出自:《魔兽》|《Warcraft》
有次我在一个女孩的成年礼服下,滚进来。
And one time, I rolled in under some girl's Quinceanera dress.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
我是自己在过道里吃,因为大家都恨我。
I eat by myself in the alley, because everybody hates me.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我结婚时也在厕所不出来,不过那是因为我要撬开窗户。
You know when I locked myself in the bathroom at my wedding, it was because I was trying to pop the window out of the frame.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
她在我,她不想说出我爸的下落,她知道却不说。
She's avoiding me, she doesn't want to tell me where my Father is. She knows, and she won't tell me.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
是哪个小可爱在这呀?是条蛇,一条吓人的蛇。
Who do we have here? It's a snake. A terrifying snake.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
他们看来没那么猛。他们就是看你好骗。在我后面,让我跟他们谈。
They don't look very pouncy. That's what they want you to think. Just get behind me and let me do the talking.
出自:《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》|《Finding Dory》
以后爷爷朝我大声喊叫的时候,我就到我的小房子里去。
And when Grandpa Pig shouts at me I'll hide in my little house.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
反正,不管他们在哪块石头下,只要一冒头,我们就会发现他们。
Still, I'm sure whatever rock they decide to hide under, we'll find them as soon as they emerge.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
例如要跑去玩荡秋千,或是在“撒旦”时?邻居的狗。
You know, like, when you were like running towards the swings or running away from Satan? The neighbor's dog.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
原来这就是你的办公室。你们怎么找到我的?我就知道我该在健身房。
So this is your office. How'd you guys find me? I knew I should've hid at the gym.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
到了云里,你看不到任何东西,所以你一定用了平视显示器。那,暂停。
You took cover in the cloud. You couldn't see anything, so you must have been using your HUD. There, stop.
出自:《安德的游戏》|《Enders Game》
拜托,你从婚礼那天开始就着他。是你让我离他远一点的。
Oh, please. You've been dodging him since the wedding. You told me to stay away from him.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》