身
Пиньинь:shēnНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 身
Ключ:身
Черты:7
HSK Уровень:1
Как писать иероглиф 身
身
丿
丨
𠃌
一
一
一
丿
Слова с иероглифом 身
离不开身
be fully occupied
身穿三点式
wear a trikini
热孝在身
wear mourning
身负重望
enjoy great fame
有孝在身
be in mourning
身穿比基尼的女孩
girl in a bikini
侧着身睡
sleep on one's side
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 身
你有这么多债务在身,明年应该也不能去。
Well, with as much debt as you have, probably not next year either.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
塔拉说的没错,我们应该搜你的身。
Tara was right. We should have frisked you.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
我邪恶的二重身居然比我聪明,这多可悲啊。
How sad is it that my own evil doppelganger was smarter than me?
出自:《吸血鬼日记 第六季》|《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》
去掉口音,你知道你身在何处吗?我在梦里。
Lose the accent. Do you know where you are? I'm in a dream.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
什么意思啊?我想它上了我的身。
What do you mean? I think it went into me.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
去掉口音,你知道你身在何处吗?我在梦里。
You can lose the accent. Do you know where you are? I'm in a dream.
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
显然啊,如果你是谢尔顿的话,你需要做的只是转个身而已。
Apparently, if you're Sheldon, all you need to do is turn your back.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
提醒你一下今天下班后我要去喝酒 。很好。提醒你一下 你有孕在身。
Hey, just a reminder I'm going out for drinks after work. Oh. Great. Just a reminder you're pregnant.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
他有一支翡翠军团,他们见过的一切他都能够感知,所以你根本无法抓住他的把柄,你没法近他身。
He has an army of jade warriors. Everything they see he sees so there's no sneaking up on him. You will never get close enough.
出自:《功夫熊猫3》|《Kung Fu Panda 3》
这不代表她就是坏人,我恐怕必须要搜一下你的身。你必须得放我走。噢,这可没门。
It doesn't make her a bad person. I'm gonna have to search you. You have to let me go. Oh oh. Not a chance.
出自:《碟中谍5:神秘国度》|《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》
我是一个移动虚拟化身设备,鉴于近来发生的事,我意识到我的肉身太过脆弱,承受不了大千世界的种种。
I am a mobile virtual presence device. Recent events have demonstrated to me that my body is too fragile to endure the vicissitudes of the world.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
要是有一个强壮的人能去推一推乔治他就能动起来了。我就非常的强壮。我可以去推乔治。这主意身不错,佩奇!
If only there was some one big and strong to push George along. I'm big and strong. I can push George. What a good idea, Peppa.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
哦,可怜的小家伙。那么蜥蜴他是生了什么病呢?看样子她只是翻不了身了,我帮他把身子翻过来?好了!仓鼠兽医让蜥蜴好起来了。太棒了!
Oh, poor little gecko. What is wrong with the lizard? It seems to be upside down. Are you slipped over? There. Doctor Hamster has made the lizard better. Hooray.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》