ПиньиньchènНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 趁
Ключ
Черты12
HSK Уровень7

Как писать иероглиф 趁

丿

丿

丿

丿

丿

Слова с иероглифом 趁

趁黑夜出逃
flee by night

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 趁

或许他你穿衣服时偷拿的。
Perhaps he did it while you were putting your clothes back on, dear.
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
我们是想人不备。
We wanted to see you before you saw us.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
等等,我可以莫妮卡和瑞秋洗澡时回来吗?
Wait. Could I come back and haunt Monica and Rachel when they're in the shower?
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
我只是他的舞伴喝吐时偷偷跟他亲热了一番。
I just made out with him a little while his date was puking.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
你曾经在约会时饿到,女伴去上洗手间偷吃掉她的食物吗?
Hey Joey, have you ever been so hungry on a date that when a girl goes to the bathroom you eat some of her food?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我猜想未来的历史学家将会谴责我们不这机会杀了谢尔顿。
I'm guessing that future historians will condemn us for not taking this opportunity to kill Sheldon.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
你还能说话就说吧。好啊,有良心你就会变得软弱。
Keep talking while you can. Sure. You got a conscience, and that makes you weak.
出自:《敢死队3》|《The Expendables 3》
但是,他想窝在办公室里之前先去积累阅历,看看世界,做做义工。
But first, he wanted to put a few miles on his soul, before he park it behind a desk. See the world, maybe be of service.
出自:《美国队长3》|《Captain America: Civil War》
尽管开胃菜很美味,我们还是该屈从吃下主菜,它还是热的。
But as delicious as the appetizer might be, at some point we will have to succumb and eat the entree while it's still hot.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
你最好他还没拿来沙尔(消毒药水)来对着你喷的时候赶紧闪。
You'd better go before he starts spraying you with Lysol.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
罗斯在讲电话,每人缴62块庆祝他的生日。
Okay, while Ross is on the phone, everybody owes me 62 bucks for his birthday.
出自:《老友记 第二季》|《Friends Season 2》
我没缩水前,我明天就去车管局改驾照资料。
I'm going to the DMV tomorrow to get my license changed before I shrink back.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我们刚好在聊有关时尚的话题,我明天想跟大学要研究资金。我应该穿什么?
But while we're on the subject of fashion, I'm asking the university for some funding tomorrow. What should I wear?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
他也许没有偷这个,但也可能是我们不注意,把它偷偷放进了女仆的桶里。
He may not have taken this, or he may have sneaked it into the maid's bucket when we weren't looking.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
我希望全城各处的人都赶紧去注册找工作,越快越好,法院还没发难。
I want people registering for jobs in every part of the city as soon as possible, before the court challenges bubble up.
出自:《纸牌屋 第三季》|《House of Cards Season 3》
这是我的名片。两位先好好谈谈,我这时间去问问看我们的汤匙是否"深度多过宽度"。
Here's my card. Why don't you two talk it over, and I will check to see if our soup spoons are "Deeper than they are wide."
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
你不在打包好了,我留了双球鞋在枕头底下。搬来跟我住。什么?
Hey. I packed while you were gone. I left some knickers under your pillow. Move in with me. What?
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
最后当我以为你想工作之便占我便宜我拒绝了,但是没打算告你。
And, and finally when I thought you were making sexual advances in the workplace, I said no and I was not litigious.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我没忘,提醒你一下,这周六我约了大家玩《龙与地下城》哦。
Oh, before I forget, Saturday I'm planning a little Dungeons and Dragons night with the guys.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
黄蜂还没有回来,我们把蛋糕吃了吧。噢不 我们忘了给鸭子留点了。
Let's eat our cake before the wasp comes back. Oh, no. we forgot to leave any for the ducks.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》