ПиньиньzànНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 赞
Ключ
Черты16
HSK Уровень4

Как писать иероглиф 赞

丿

丿

𠄌

丿

丿

𠃍

丿

Слова с иероглифом 赞

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 赞

,见到你们真是太了,我是艾斯·哈德威克。
Awesome. It's awesome to meet you. I'm Ace Hardwick.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
真的美味,超级
Really good! Blow your socks off good.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
哇哦,非常非常
Oh yes. Very very nice.
出自:《王牌特工:特工学院》|《Kingsman: The Secret Service》
啊。莱奈尔,你真幸运啊。
Nice. Lionel, you are so lucky.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
你接下来要放什么?一点蒜味肉肠。
Then what are you gonna put on top of that? A little salami. Oh, yeah.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
你找到了? 不,这种美甲真是太了。
You found one? No, that manicure is heaven.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
我快把那些我的人回赞完了。
I'm almost done liking the likes that people liked of me.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
我刚跟大卫发完短信,他会来哦。这派对一定会很
I just texted David. He's coming. This is going to be an amazing party.
出自:《破产姐妹 第四季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
家庭团聚。耶!我知道她是你的妹妹。她不过是我要去达尔星球领的一笔赏金罢了。
Family reunion. Yeah. I understand she is your sister. She's worth no more to me than the bounty due for her on Xandar.
出自:《银河护卫队2》|《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》
马修斯家紧急情况!快跑!快跑!所有人在十秒钟内跑出了屋子,
Matthews family emergency! Move, move, move, move! Everybody out of the house in under 10 seconds! Yes!
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
如果我喜欢她们的长相,那就点"",如果不喜欢,就点"踩"。
If I like the way they look, I hit Thumbs Up. If I don't, Thumbs Down.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
你看手机了吗?有二十个人喜欢杰克西卡。刷新。有两百个了。再刷新。
You check your phone recently? Ooh! Jexica has 20 likes. Refresh. Jexica has 200 likes. Refresh.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
莱丽,玛雅,你们为啥还在屋里?除了她俩所有人都在十秒钟内跑出了屋子,
Riley, Maya, why are you girls still inside? Everybody out of the house in under 10 seconds except for them. Yes!
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
这是干嘛用的?转齿?对,3400转每分钟,它切钢就像切橡皮一样。,做得不错。
What's this do, spin? Yep. At 3400 RPM. It can cut through steel like it was rubber. Neat. Good work.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
要告诉你一个重大消息,一时半会可能会接受不了,但长久来说应该是件很的事。
Now I have some big news. I know this will take some getting used to. But, I think it's gonna be a great thing in the long...
出自:《爱宠大机密》|《The Secret Life of Pets》
是你躺在这石头上的那个梦吗?对,那个梦很。就是说啊,它是我最喜欢的一个梦。
Is that the one about you laying on this rock? Yeah. Oh, that is a good one. Oh yeah, isn't it? Yeah. It's one of my favorites.
出自:《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》|《Finding Dory》
好,现在同时互推!真是太了!好,这次先膝盖着地,然后站起来。一,二,三。再来!再来!
Okay, now at the same time! Oh, that was awesome! Yeah, okay, this time, knees, then feet. One, two, three. Again! Again!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
你们准备了什么生日礼物?拉杰给他买了一个特别的限量版黑暗武士的雕塑,是出自阿列克斯·罗丝版本授权的蝙蝠侠。
So what'd you get the birthday boy? Well, Raj got him an awesome, limited edition dark knight sculpture based on Alex Ross's definitive batman.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
听我说,我不是工作人员,也没有这里的地图。地图!好主意。你带我去找地图,我就能弄清楚我爸妈在哪,
Look, look, I don't work here. It's not like I have a map of this place. A map! Good idea. You take me to the map, I figure out where my parents are. Oh boy.
出自:《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》|《Finding Dory》
说明我们这个社会让没有真正意义的事物掀起波澜,因为我们很容易就能在网上了解到这些事物,所以它们有很多点击量,很多和评论,然后等到下一个事物出现的时候它们就会淡出我们心中。
It says that we're a society that lets things rise and fall that have no real value because the Internet makes them so readily available to us so they get a lot of clicks and likes and comments, and then they fade out of our mind when the next thing comes along.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》