贴
Пиньинь:tiēНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 贴
Ключ:贝
Черты:9
HSK Уровень:4
Как писать иероглиф 贴
贴
丨
𠃍
丿
丶
丨
一
丨
𠃍
一
Слова с иероглифом 贴
米贴
food allowance
静电贴
static sticker
贴壁纸
hang wallpaper; wallpaper a wall
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 贴
春联一般贴在门的两边。
Paper scrolls are normally put up on both sides of the doorway.
出自:《中国春节》|《Chinese New Year》
你不是真的要贴出这些照片吧?
You're not gonna actually send these out, are you?
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
这下你该庆幸我们没有贴比基尼布条了吧?
Now, are you glad we didn't start with the bikini strips?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
在Facebook 我们会贴海报激励自己。
At Facebook, we have posters around the wall to inspire us.
出自:《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》|《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》
我本来想问你最棒的水果是什么,然后我意识到,我想问你的其实是为什么你的前臂会贴有创口贴。
I was going to ask you what is the best fruit, but then I realized what I want to ask you is why is there a Band-Aid on your forearm.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第九季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》
哦,对,或许那是因为我没寄喜贴给他。
Oh. Right. Maybe that's because I didn't send him an invitation.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
我来向你呈上,那张传单,根本没被贴到冰箱上,你本该把重要文件都贴在那里的,因为它... 它...在...找到。
I submit to you, the flier, which never made it onto the refrigerator, where you are supposed to put things, because it was... Yes.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
神马,我还把那玩意贴我脸上呢!
Dude I put that thing on my face!
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
真高兴能见到你的本尊,我有一张海报就贴在我的...
It's really amazing to meet you. You know, I actually have your poster up...
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
如果大笑是最好的良药,那你就是葡萄味的抗过敏贴。
If laughter's the best medicine, then you're grape-flavored Triaminic.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
我有一个系列的古怪鸭贴纸贴在我的浴缸底部。
I have a series of whimsical duck stickers on the bottom of my tub.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
当在拟定故事的时候,Jim使用了纸张以及便利贴。
When formulating his story, Jim uses a simple pad of paper or sticky notes.
出自:《如何做一个很棒的PPT》|《How to Give an Awesome Presentation》
某人应该写个字条“瑞秋, 拿下圣诞灯”然后贴在冰…
Well, someone was supposed to write, "Rach, take down the lights" and put it on the refrigerator.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
羚羊夫人先清洗了佩奇的伤口,再贴上了一张创可贴。
First, Madame Gazelle cleans Peppa's knee. Then she puts a plaster on it.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》
有,我有,我还贴了一张随手贴,写着“今天一定要寄出”,在“今天”下面划了三道,然后我还在角落画了一颗心,因为我不想太像上司。
Yes I did. And I put a little Post-It on it that said, "Must go out today," and underlined "today" three times and, then I put a little heart in the corner because I didn't want to seem to bossy.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
他不交钱,我问有谁喜欢他,他自己举手,他还贴两个铭牌。
He didn't give you any money, he raised his own hand when I asked, "Who hear likes Ross," and he's wearing two name-tags.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
是这样的: 我们很荣幸帮你贴这张寻猫启事,但我们绝对没有见过。
Here's what's happening. We are more than happy to put up this flier of your cat, which we have never, ever seen.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
杰克说,事实上女人的内裤更舒服,他喜欢丝质内裤贴在他皮肤上的感觉。
And you know what Jake says? That women's underwear is actually more comfortable. And he loves the way the silk feels against his skin.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
顺便说下,真有必要把这贴冰箱上吗?昨天你让她整理房间后她贴上去的。
And, incidentally, do we really think this is refrigerator-worthy? She put it up yesterday after you made her clean her room.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
羚羊夫人,我的创可贴掉下来了。可以再给我贴一张吗?你已经不再需要创可贴了,佩奇。你的膝盖已经好了。
Madame Gazelle, my plaster had fallen off. Can I have another one? You don't need a plaster, Peppa. Your knee is better.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第三季》|《Peppa Pig Season 3》