该
Пиньинь:gāiНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 该
Ключ:讠
Черты:8
HSK Уровень:2
Как писать иероглиф 该
该
丶
㇊
丶
一
𠃋
丿
丿
丶
Слова с иероглифом 该
该挨打
deserve a good beating
控制该地区
take control of the area
守卫该地区
guard the area
主持该组织的工作
head up the organization
处理该问题愚蠢的办法
simple-minded approach to the problem
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 该
我不知道该说什么。她不知道该说什么。
I don't know what to say. She doesn't know what to say.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
你真的认为我该去?对,你该去。
You think I should? I really do. Yeah. Okay. Okay. Okay.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
现在该干嘛?
What happens now?
出自:《哈利·波特与魔法石》|《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
我该走了。
You know, actually I should get going.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
亲爱的,我们该打给谁?该怎么办?海莉怎么可能结婚了。
Honey, who do we call? What do we do? There's no way Haley's married.
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
起来,起来。该去上学了,该去上学了。好吧,我起来。
Get up. Get up. It's time for school, time for school. All right, I'm up.
出自:《海底总动员》|《Finding Nemo》
鲍勃?我们该私下谈。
Bob? We should discuss privately.
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
我现在到底该怎么办?
What the hell am I supposed to do now?
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
我该去上班了。
Okay, I gotta go to work.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
无聊,该你了。
Boring. Your move.
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
我不知道该如何开口。
And I don't know how to talk about it.
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
那我之后该怎么说?
And what would I have said afterwards?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
他用导数解出了该等式。
He takes the derivative, and he solves the equation.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我不知道该对此作何感想。
I don't know how I feel about this.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
佩奇和乔治该睡觉啦。
It is Peppa and George's bedtime.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
现在你们该知道真相了。
But I think it's time you know the truth.
出自:《美国队长2》|《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》
或许咱俩该一起吃个饭。
Perhaps the two of us might share a meal together.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
我们该怎么办?我不知道。
What do we do? I don't know.
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
你这种人都该下地狱。
Hell is filled with people like you.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
佩奇和乔治该睡觉啦。
It is Peppa and George's bedtime.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》