ПиньиньshèНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 设
Ключ
Черты6
HSK Уровень3

Как писать иероглиф 设

丿

Слова с иероглифом 设

设哨卡
establish a checkpoint
设步哨
station a sentry
设国宴
serve a state banquet
设盛宴
serve a handsome banquet
设四年制课程
offer a four-year course

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 设

我会在后院一个篮球场。我能玩吗?
I could put a basketball court in the back. Could I play?
出自:《老友记 第七季》|《Friends Season 7》
的基金救了我妹妹的...
Your foundation literally saved my sister's...
出自:《西部世界 第一季》|《Westworld Season 1》
卢卡斯了这个局,我才知道你内心的真正感受。现在你知道了。
Lucas set this up so I could know how you really felt. Now you know.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
他们正在帮我功放,他们真是我有过最帅的技术帮手了。
The guys have been helping me set up my sound system. I've never had such good-looking technical support.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
当然我没法让你们去贵宾席,因为那是给贵宾的,你们只是普通人。
Of course, I couldn't get you into the VIP section because, you know, that's for VIPs and you guys are just, you know P's.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
你那些荒唐的计划进展到哪了? 你了婚期,决定在哪间教堂了吗?
How far advanced are these ridiculous plans? Have you set a date? Have you decided on a church?
出自:《成长教育》|《An Education》
艾丽西娅,你DVD想怎么啊,5.1杜比还是家庭影院?你看着办好了,小可爱。
Alicia, what do you want as your default setting for DVDs, 5.1 Dolby or DTS? Whatever you think is best, cutie.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
大汗,明天晚上,能否赏光来我的营地,我想请您驾临一场为您而的宴会。
Great Khan, tomorrow evening, at my encampment, if I may, I invite you to a feast in your honor.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
等一下!等一下。我给他们了一个陷阱,他们下次搞爆炸袭击的时候,在袭击承认承担责任时侯,会使用暗号,告诉警察他们就是IRA。
Wait. Wait. I've set a trap for them when they use the next bomb. When they claim responsibility for the next bombing, they'll use a code word, telling the police they're IRA.
出自:《英伦对决》|《The Foreigner》