要
Пиньинь:yāoyàoНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 要
Ключ:覀
Черты:9
HSK Уровень:2
Как писать иероглиф 要
要
一
丨
𠃍
丨
丨
一
𡿨
丿
一
Слова с иероглифом 要
要径法
critical path method
要收据
ask for a receipt
要离婚
want a divorce
注定要灭亡
be destined to destruction
反腐要动真格的
fight corruption in real earnest
磨着某人要某物
worry sb for sth
扬言要进行报复
threaten to retaliate
首先要讲质量
put quality above everything else
一切缴获要归公
turn in everything captured
要吗有吗
have whatever one wants
扬言要杀死某人
utter threats against sb's life
要好的朋友
close friend
血债要用血来还
debts of blood must be paid in blood; blood will have blood; blood demands blood; blood for blood
谆谆教诲要尊敬长者
inculcate respect for elders
阎王要你三更走,谁能留你到五更
if the King of Hell decides you're to die at midnight, who dares to spare you till dawn?—when death comes, it will have no denial
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 要
当然要,对付谢尔顿要慢慢来。
Oh, we will. You have to take your time with Sheldon.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
要多放吗?是的,要多放。
Quite a few? Yes, quite a few.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
我上班要迟到了,你们要不要下来?
Okay, I'm late for work. Oh. All right are you guys gonna come down?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
我们要不要把一整块都用上?要!
Oh, shall we go for the whole lot? Yeah!
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
你要看他开车,你要跟朋友吃饭。
You to watch him drive cars, you to have dinner with a friend.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第六季》|《Downton Abbey Season 6》
我们不是要拯救这个世界,而是要离开它。
We're not meant to save the world. We're meant to leave it.
出自:《星际穿越》|《Interstellar》
那你今天要干嘛?要当一个好老公。演算要写出过程当好老公也要有证据。
What are you gonna be doing? Being a great husband. Yeah, you're gonna need to show your work on that.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》
那为何要挑战不可能?为何要追寻梦想?
So, why attempt the impossible? Why follow your dream?
出自:《云中行走》|《The Walk》
我又没有要结婚,那是科幻小说要挑战的题材。
I'm not even getting married. Okay, this is a question for science fiction writers.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我有样东西要给你,假设你真的要它。
I brought something that I want to give you, assuming of course that you want it.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
那你要用到橡皮章吗?不用。那你要用到电脑吗?不用。但是要用到彩色笔。
Do you use rubber stamps? No. Do you use a computer? No. But I do use coloring pen.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
你要只告诉我你要去办公室就好办多了。
This would have worked out a lot better if you'd just told me you were going to the office.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
几点要上课?
But what time does the class start?
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
要怎么弄到手?
How are we supposed to do that?
出自:《银河护卫队》|《Guardians of the Galaxy》
那你要用到橡皮章吗?不用。那你要用到电脑吗?不用。但是要用到彩色笔。
Do you use rubber stamps? No. Do you use a computer? No. But I do use coloring pen.
出自:《粉红猪小妹 第二季》|《Peppa Pig Season 2》
你他妈的要去哪啊? 这小子要去哪?
Where the hell are you going? Where the hell is he going?
出自:《行尸走肉 第四季》|《The Walking Dead S4》
你一定要这样对她吗?要不她怎么吸取教训。
You had to do that to her? Well, how else is she gonna learn?
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
下次想要放这种无声臭屁,可能要提醒大家要回避一下。
So next time you feel a silent stinker coming on, you might want to give everyone a heads up.
出自:《托福学习视频》|《TOFEL(无字幕版)》
没事,只是一场误会,她没有要找我去,她只是要告诉我她要去佛罗里达放春假。
Oh, it was fine. It was just a misunderstanding. She didn't want me to go with her. She just wanted to let me know that she's going to Florida for spring vacation.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
我的确要自信地走起来,这就是我要分享的事情了。
I shall walk decisively. This is what I want to share.
出自:《奥普拉演讲》|《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》