ПиньиньlàoluōluòНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 落
Ключ
Черты12
HSK Уровень5

Как писать иероглиф 落

丿

𠃍

Слова с иероглифом 落

Примеры предложений с иероглифом 落

当然了,梅菲,上刀山油锅。
Of course, Mavey. Stake my heart and hope to die.
出自:《精灵旅社2》|《Hotel Transylvania 2》
我要用一下你们的窗户。随意。不要脸的,你了iPod。
I need to use your window. Sure, go ahead. Hey, jerk face, you forgot your iPod.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
罗斯去哪里了?我们是不是了她?不好意思,我晚了。不要紧,没关系的。
Where's Rose? Have we lost her? I'm so sorry I'm late. Never mind, never mind.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
他们用鼻子一吹,树叶就了下来,森林的一切都是他们创造的。
Where they blew with their trunks, the leaves fell. They made all that belongs.
出自:《奇幻森林》|《The Jungle Book》
实际上,这些是你在我公寓的。噢,噢,谢谢。
Actually, it's some stuff you left at my apartment. Well, thanks.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
如果炸弹在你女儿身上,你是什么感受?如果她被炸飞,死无全尸?
How would you feel if a bomb was dropped on your daughter? If she was blown up and had to be buried in pieces?
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》
你好!我是来还这个小熊的,他被在飞机上了。哦,谢谢!泰迪!假期愉快。
Good day. I'm returning this young bear. He was left on the aeroplane. Oh, thank you. Teddy. Have a lovely holiday.
出自:《100天养成流利口语》|《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》
等等,这小子是谁?等等,他从哪冒出来的?等等,选秀?等等,被多少球队裁掉过?
Wait a minute. Who's this kid? Wait. Where's he from? Wait. Not drafted? Wait. How many teams waived him?
出自:《林来疯》|《Linsanity》
怎么在我们家?我几周前去过,你们不在家,被我在那了。
What's it doing in my apartment? Well, I went in there a few weeks ago, and you guys weren't home and I forgot it there.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
那么请问美丽心灵的谢尔顿·库珀是怎么忘带钥匙的?我把它们在碗里了。
So, how did the beautiful mind of Sheldon Cooper forget his key in the first place? I left them in the bowl.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
有时做一片随风飞舞不知向何处的树叶也没什么,即使我们不喜欢发生的这些事情?
Sometimes it's okay to just be a leaf in the wind and see where we land. Even when we don't like what's happening to us?
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
我才不要堕落到他那种水准。你不了,体内充满了氦气,遇水不飘走就算你走运啦。
I refuse to sink to his level. You can't sink. With all that helium in you, you're lucky you don't float away.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第三季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
你好!我是来还这个小熊的,他被在飞机上了。哦,谢谢!泰迪!假期愉快。
Good day. I'm returning this young bear. He was left on the aeroplane. Oh, thank you. Teddy. Have a lovely holiday.
出自:《小猪佩奇 第四季》|《Peppa Pig Season 4》
如果一个女人的父亲不在,那么控制她基本欲望的责任就在了她最亲的男性亲属身上,也就是拉杰。
If a woman's father is not around, the duty of controlling her base desires falls to the closest male member of her family, in this case, Raj.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
我理解了在大爆炸,所有的宇宙规则和力量都跳了出来,像永动机一样相互作用,一切都在这个机器中运行一阵子崩塌,然后又落入新的机器中。
I saw that at the big bang, all the laws and forces of the universe were created and propelled forward, interacting with each other as a perpetual motion machine, in which all the bits and pieces coalesce into machines that work for a while, fall apart, and then coalesce into new machines.
出自:《成功的原则》|《Principles for Success》