约
Пиньинь:yāoyuēНажмите, чтобы прослушать произношение иероглифа 约
Ключ:纟
Черты:6
HSK Уровень:3
Как писать иероглиф 约
约
𠃋
𠃋
㇀
丿
𠃌
丶
Слова с иероглифом 约
Примеры предложений с иероглифом 约
约不约,神鹰帅哥?真是难以置信。什么?
Bring it home, mamacita. Get outta town. What the...
出自:《愤怒的小鸟》|《Angry Birds》
第一层约一星期,第二层约六个月 至于第三层。。。
It's a week, the first level down. Six months the second level down, and the third level...
出自:《盗梦空间》|《Inception》
没错,千万不要,你约了她,我就不能约她了。
Yeah, yeah man don't do it. I mean if you date her, then I can't date her.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
再加约两汤匙生抽,一点芝麻油,再加约一汤匙玉米淀粉,再加一个打散的鸡蛋。
In with some light soy sauce, about two tablespoons. Some toasted sesame oil, and in with a tablespoon of corn flour. And in with a beaten egg.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
你和我约会怎么样?你是在约我出去?是,我是在约你出去。
What about if you went out with me? Are you asking me out? Yes, I am asking you out.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
不然你约我来做什么?
Well, what were you thinking asking me to come?
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
你不是跟艾米有约了吗?
I thought you had plans with Amy.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
但我大老远开过来,我们约好了的。
But I drove all the way down here. We had an appointment!
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
我好想赶快约她。乔伊,你不能约她,她是你的室友,那样会很麻烦。
I cannot wait to ask her out. Wait a minute. Joey. Joey you can't ask her out, she's your roommate. It'll be way too complicated.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
我能跟你约个时间就诊吗?
Can I make an appointment for you to look at them?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
你说得对,那样很不好,我不能约她。
Oh, Oh, you're right. I don't want that. I can't date her.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
怎么了?谢尔顿的助理昨晚约我。
What's going on? Sheldon's assistant asked me on a date last night.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
我准备了约500克的绞肉,这很简单。
I've got here about 500 grams of minced beef, and it's very simple.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
一年级快结束那年,我跟游泳队队长约过会。
The end of freshman year, I kind of dated the swim team captain.
出自:《绯闻女孩 第一季》|《Gossip Girl Season 1》
你约了人吃饭吗?今晚的饭?
I was wondering if you had plans for dinner. You mean dinner tonight?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第一季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
我要去准备赴今晚的约了,先闪了。
Well, I'm gonna go get ready, for my date tonight, so, I'll just head.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
我当年的舞会也挺糟糕,当时我超兴奋那个男生来约我,结果发现他是为了泡我朋友所以才来约我。
My prom was pretty terrible, too. I was so excited about my date, but it turned out he only asked me 'cause he liked my friend.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
帅呆了,那个包包会让你成功的。还能约到男人。
I think you look great. Joey, that bag is gonna get you that part. And a date with a man.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
好,既然你这么在意,我就约他。
Well, okay, if it means that much to you, then I'll ask him out.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
那为什么约我来这里,而不是在国会?
So why are you meeting me instead of at the Capitol?
出自:《纸牌屋 第四季》|《House of Cards Season 4》